MikeBagdala

How and where are you going to receive the reward

Question

Hey guys,

so I recently pledged 100$ and I'm looking forward to playing the game but today i thought about how you are going to receive the reward you pledged for. There are going to be different servers and they'll probably not share the same database (because you will be able to create your own server with your own settings and rues etc. as stated in the video "Identity  Overview") thus your inventory will probably not be the same on every server. So. My qusetion is. Are you going to receive the rewards on every server or only on one specific server or on every official server or something like that.

I hope someone can answer this question :)

Have a nice day everyone!

EDIT:

I already read it on the website but I want to confirm it. Pledgers will receive their reward in the modules AND in the finished game. Is this true?

Edited by MikeBagdala

3 answers to this question

You will be able to redeem your rewards on one official server which acts, which redeems it for all of them as it will be one database. However if you spend the $1k on server 1 then on server 2 you will only have the amount you have left after spending on server 1.

The developers are / will try and get it so you can redeem the pledges on all unofficial servers too, which will be redeemable one time per each server (on it's own database).

• Like 1

There are not much official information on that yet. They said that you will have the rewards on all official servers. They have no infos on custom servers yet but i don't think you will have the rewards there because of the custom rules like you said. So you will have the rewards accross all official servers.

Pledgers will receive their reward in the modules AND in the finished game. This is true!

• Like 1