Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Sparkle

Household bills

I know there will be house renting, but what about house upkeep. I think there should be some monthly maintenance cost for apartment or house and at least electricity depending on the number of lights,TVs,... you have.(maybe internet, water). If you don't pay the bills your stuff will stop working or you will be forced to move. Even better if it would be depending on a usage (leaving the TV ON while away). Maybe stuff cold brake after some time and you can buy a new one or hire someone to repair it. I think this offers new job opportunities and people will have to move into smaller apartment if they cant support it.

Edited by Mr_Sparkle

6 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

I know there will be house renting, but what about house upkeep. I think there should be some monthly maintenance cost for apartment or house, at least electricity depending on the number of lights,TVs,... you have. Even better if it would be depending on a usage (leaving the TV ON while away). Maybe stuff cold brake after some time and you can buy a new one or hire someone to repair it. I think this offers new job opportunities and people will have to move into smaller apartment if they cant support it.

You will as far as I know have either rent or house tax to pay.