JoelKeys

Garry's Mod DarkRP

Hello guys!

I have decided to start a DarkRP mainly aimed at satisfying people who are looking to play Identity until it comes out! It will be a semi-serious roleplay server and hopefully if you lot decide to come we will be able to have a low rule breaking community. I am currently working on the development of the server and if any of you would like to help out it would be greatly appreciated! I still need a website, so if someone wanted to help out with that I would love it, and also if anyone knows lua let me know so I can ask questions when I run into problems! 

This server is not going to be silly and full of 9 year olds running about with guns, I want you to play this like you will play Identity. Thanks!

DarkRp is dead. :/ I was a veteran and now its "Your near me I'm gonna shoot u" admins say its not RDM.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Hello guys!

I have decided to start a DarkRP mainly aimed at satisfying people who are looking to play Identity until it comes out! It will be a semi-serious roleplay server and hopefully if you lot decide to come we will be able to have a low rule breaking community. I am currently working on the development of the server and if any of you would like to help out it would be greatly appreciated! I still need a website, so if someone wanted to help out with that I would love it, and also if anyone knows lua let me know so I can ask questions when I run into problems! 

This server is not going to be silly and full of 9 year olds running about with guns, I want you to play this like you will play Identity. Thanks!

I'm not really into DarkRP, but I'd be glad to help out with making the website :)

10 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

I'm not really into DarkRP, but I'd be glad to help out with making the website :)

I like your website but I am sure "Ash Hill" is the mountainous city and Roseport is also the biggest city and then the other city "Turtle Beach" is the coastal city xD which happens to be your arrows pointing to one of the wrong cities.

Also on topic @JoelKeys I would, but I don't play DarkRP, I prefer PERP as well as DarkRP has people who run and gun.

I will think about helping, not certain I will because I play other games.

Edited by JamesLuck01

44 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I like your website but I am sure "Ash Hill" is the mountainous city and Roseport is also the biggest city and then the other city "Turtle Beach" is the coastal city xD which happens to be your arrows pointing to one of the wrong cities.

Who said mountain-men wouldn't like some nice box logo tees?

Haha but no seriously, yeah I probably dun goofed on that one. I'll probably change the locations to be more accurate. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Also on topic @JoelKeys I would, but I don't play DarkRP, I prefer PERP as well as DarkRP has people who run and gun.

I will think about helping, not certain I will because I play other games.

Uh, actually now that I looked into it more it seems like my map is actually correct, even though I should probably change my locations to Roseport and Turtle Beach.

123.PNG

5 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Uh, actually now that I looked into it more it seems like my map is actually correct, even though I should probably change my locations to Roseport and Turtle Beach.

Yeah the concept map is correct but one of the cities that you picked was turtle beach, and I think the other one looked like it was "Ash Hill" as it was closer to the mountains etc.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah the concept map is correct but one of the cities that you picked was turtle beach, and I think the other one looked like it was "Ash Hill" as it was closer to the mountains etc.

In that post he said that Turtle Beach was SE of the island.

11 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

In that post he said that Turtle Beach was SE of the island.

The map you have a picture of is "Concept Art" and has been stated time ago that the map has changed a lot since the kickstarter when the concept art was first shown.

• Like 1