Sneepar

How accurate are the drugs?

So I know there is crime, obviously. But I was wondering how accurate cooking meth would be. Like do you have to manage multiple things? For example, Garry's Mod has a meth cook addon that has you doing different things to make it. Is this gonna be similar to that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sneepar said:

So I know there is crime, obviously. But I was wondering how accurate cooking meth would be. Like do you have to manage multiple things? For example, Garry's Mod has a meth cook addon that has you doing different things to make it. Is this gonna be similar to that?

Most likely something similar to Gmod, but with a more realistic cooking method. 

So i.e not just throwing in the materials into a pot, but actually having it be more interactive. 

On 4/14/2017 at 5:57 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Great profile picture sneepar. 

Haha thanks

Yes its going to be the hardest drug to manufacture. You are going to need the required components to make them, and alot of them you apparently have to steal from a warehouse.

From what I've heard, it'll most likely be like a more complex and realistic version of Gmod's meth cooking addon.

On 4/14/2017 at 11:08 AM, Sneepar said:

You will need to manage it, we aren’t going to tell you how to make it, so....don’t blow up!

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

You will need to manage it, we aren’t going to tell you how to make it, so....don’t blow up!

Oh that's a nice idea not to give the recipe to the players, adds to the realism, and makes it less likely to have a server full of meth dealers :D

On 11/6/2017 at 6:06 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Oh that's a nice idea not to give the recipe to the players, adds to the realism, and makes it less likely to have a server full of meth dealers :D

True, but you already know that once one person figures out how to make it it'll end up a big guide on a wiki somewhere :P 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 20/12/2017 at 5:10 PM, Capped said:

True, but you already know that once one person figures out how to make it it'll end up a big guide on a wiki somewhere :P 

That definitely won't happen.

On 12/22/2017 at 9:43 PM, lilyxniz said:

That definitely won't happen.

You're wrong, identity is going to be a mix of hardcore RPer's and second lifers and just regular dudes who came from Arma public RP, and people from GMOD and ARMA whitelist RP servers, all RP servers of games widely known to hand out recipes

15 hours ago, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

You're wrong, identity is going to be a mix of hardcore RPer's and second lifers and just regular dudes who came from Arma public RP, and people from GMOD and ARMA whitelist RP servers, all RP servers of games widely known to hand out recipes

Well from servers i Play on like LS-Rp, there is definitely noone giving out recipes or anything like that.

On 02/01/2018 at 1:57 AM, Capped said:

Why not?

Because who is gonna give away the secrets to making such a large amount of money? And especially if its a high rp server

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lilyxniz said:

Because who is gonna give away the secrets to making such a large amount of money? And especially if its a high rp server

True I guess. BUT, there always is that one guy lol.

On 03/01/2018 at 8:09 PM, Capped said:

True I guess. BUT, there always is that one guy lol.

They'd also get a forum ban if they gave it out as it is Metagame.

Obviously, you could give it to close friends and faction members but not post it on forums for everyone to have.

4 hours ago, lilyxniz said:

They'd also get a forum ban if they gave it out as it is Metagame.

Ahh true I guess. :P you win this argument!

22 hours ago, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

lmao more like post it on that reddit thread or youtube

Probably so tbh, good point!

On 4/14/2017 at 12:08 PM, Sneepar said:

I like the profile pic lol

Will we be able to "step on" drugs?  Can cocaine be made into crack? 

Wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of NPC's in their underwear weighing and bagging your drugs?

Edited by Newb