2 hours ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

don't they just put the logo on clothing and call it fashion

You can look into all the different releases so far and you can see that's not the case.

3 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

You can look into all the different releases so far and you can see that's not the case.

o yeah your right my bad

RP Name: Jacob Goldberg

Forum Name: yellowhero12

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: I believe this business model is ideal for Identity, using a well known brand that already has become a household name will surely result in a profitable company. I believe for this company to reach it's full potential it must be financially sound, which is why I would like to help you achieve your vision for the brand. 

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Corporate

What Position are you applying for?: Accountant

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: When you think of Supreme you don't just think about the clothing, you think about the brand. Any time you see someone wearing a supreme t-shirt you know exactly what type of person they are, a trend sending and confident person who defies the norm. Since the clothing brand's inception in 1994 it has been a global brand. Hopefully you will be able to bring James Jebbia's dream to fruition in Identity, and hopefully I will be there to help.

Edited by yellowhero12
punctuation

On 6/25/2017 at 7:12 PM, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme™ was opened in New York City, April of 1994. The brand sells clothes that are popular among people who are in the hip hop/rock music cultures, as well as a youth demographic. Modern style skateboards are also sold at Supreme™. It was founded by James Jebbia, a man born in the US who lived in England until he was 19. He opened the first store in Lafayette Street in downtown Manhattan in 1994, making sure to keep skaters clothing in mind. It even had a large space to allow skaters to ride into the store comfortably.  In 2004, a second location was opened on North Fairfax Ave in Los Angeles, California, featuring an indoor skate bowl, as well as being nearly double the size of the original location. They are now looking to open a new store on the island, and are looking for employees.

Thanks for your consideration,

-URSAMAJOR03

This is almost an exact paraphrase of the Wikipedia page :c

I was hoping to be a artist with your company. My art focus is graffiti art and i have art samples. I'm hoping to start my own brand but I want to get my feet wet first. Hope to hear from you soon.....5951af074bc36_graffcharacter.thumb.png.a

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, yellowhero12 said:

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: When you think of Supreme you don't just think about the clothing, you think about the brand. Any time you see someone wearing a supreme t-shirt you know exactly what type of person they are, a trend sending and confident person who defies the norm. Since the clothing brand's' inception in 1994 it has been a global brand. Hopefully you will be able to bring James Jebbia's dream to fruition in Identity, and hopefully I will be there to help.

Not the history of Supreme™ :c. Also, I believe the point of writing the history is supposed to show you read it. I have, since my paragraph is apparently "the exact same".

Edited by URSAMAJOR03

4 hours ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Not the history of Supreme™ :c. Also, I believe the point of writing the history is supposed to show you read it. I have, since my paragraph is apparently "the exact same".

There is a difference between knowing the history and directly paraphrasing the Wikipedia page. 

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

There is a difference between knowing the history and directly paraphrasing the Wikipedia page. 

Well you did neither. I typed out my whole paragraph, so it doesn't matter if it is similar to the Wikipedia page. It shows that I have read the history of Supreme™, and not made 3 sentences about how cool it is and that I should be in it. I don't know why you had to critique my review.

11 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Well you did neither. I typed out my whole paragraph, so it doesn't matter if it is similar to the Wikipedia page. It shows that I have read the history of Supreme™, and not made 3 sentences about how cool it is and that I should be in it. I don't know why you had to critique my review.

When I see blatant plagiarism I usually point it out. I would rather think of my response instead of stealing it off the Wikipedia page and change the wording slightly. 

6 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

When I see blatant plagiarism I usually point it out. I would rather think of my response instead of stealing it off the Wikipedia page and change the wording slightly. 

I never attributed my paragraph as my own, I was simply telling back what I read. If someone asked you about the history of Supreme™, would you tell them what I said or what you said? Again, it is not your job to critique my review. As far as I know you aren't in the company.

5 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

I never attributed my paragraph as my own, I was simply telling back what I read. If someone asked you about the history of Supreme™, would you tell them what I said or what you said? Again, it is not your job to critique my review. As far as I know you aren't in the company.

If you are writing an application, regardless of the context or circumstances, all of your responses are assumed to be your own unless stated otherwise. Plus I doubt the creator of the job posting wanted someone to regurgitate what they read in two minutes on the application, as it would be pointless to have the question if that were so. 

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

If you are writing an application, regardless of the context or circumstances, all of your responses are assumed to be your own unless stated otherwise. Plus I doubt the creator of the job posting wanted someone to regurgitate what they read in two minutes on the application, as it would be pointless to have the question if that were so. 

You don't know what the employer wanted, this isn't a real application, it's not your job to review people, it isn't pointless, as typing it back would show that you read it. Stop trying to call other people out to sound professional. I never asked your opinion, thank you.

6 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

You don't know what the employer wanted, this isn't a real application, it's not your job to review people, it isn't pointless, as typing it back would show that you read it. Stop trying to call other people out to sound professional. I never asked your opinion, thank you.

If I wanted to seem professional I wouldn't have said anything, and if you didn't want someone's opinion I doubt the internet is the right place for you. Also, if anybody was compelled enough to start applying for jobs in a game that won't be released for another 3-5 months most people would assume that they were willing to read a paragraph of a Wikipedia article. 

6 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

If I wanted to seem professional I wouldn't have said anything, and if you didn't want someone's opinion I doubt the internet is the right place for you. Also, if anybody was compelled enough to start applying for jobs in a game that won't be released for another 3-5 months most people would assume that they were willing to read a paragraph of a Wikipedia article. 

I am glad to see you realize how un-professional you are being. If you want to get technical with plagiarism and somehow reading people's minds from behind your computer screen, then let me tell you that other applicants don't critique other applicants. You had no business criticizing my application. Now, can you please stop? 

6 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

I am glad to see you realize how un-professional you are being. If you want to get technical with plagiarism and somehow reading people's minds from behind your computer screen, then let me tell you that other applicants don't critique other applicants. You had no business criticizing my application. Now, can you please stop? 

Other applicants aren't critiquing each other because they either already got the job or moved on. I also wouldn't call me pointing out that you lack the common decency to use your own words instead of stealing from another source "technical". Maybe you could try telling the truth and being honest if you don't want criticism.

18 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Other applicants aren't critiquing each other because they either already got the job or moved on. I also wouldn't call me pointing out that you lack the common decency to use your own words instead of stealing from another source "technical". Maybe you could try telling the truth and being honest if you don't want criticism.

Other applicants aren't critiquing each other because it isn't their job. Again, it isn't your job to point out things that are wrong in your opinion. I don't know when I ever lied. I really don't have time for this, so don't expect me to answer back to your assured reply.

4 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Other applicants aren't critiquing each other because it isn't their job. Again, it isn't your job to point out things that are wrong in your opinion. I don't know when I ever lied. I really don't have time for this, so don't expect me to answer back to your assured reply.

As I said earlier, other applicants aren't critiquing each other because they either got the job or have moved on. You lied when you said that you didn't plagiarize your response. If you have replied this much I really doubt that you don't have time for this. Maybe try using your own words instead of stealing from another source. c;

597dcb4d39e63_ChannelArtFinished.thumb.jpg.568165fa280a076df1a97f1d3146e7fb.jpgHey i'm Breezy! 

I've seen your Advertisement on the forum and would like to know if i can become one of the graphics designer on your team! I have one sample attached (sorry that its only one but i have just got a new PC). I hope that you like the graphics work in the image and I will be happy to create some graphics work for your company.  I am experienced in many photo editing programs such as: Photoshop, GIMP and Adobe Illustrator. I also have bought the Beta.

RP Name: Breezy / Breezy121

Forum Name: Breezy121

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: 

To create great designs with other committed members!

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): 

Design

What Position are you applying for?:

Graphics Design

Do you have a working mic?:

Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: 

I heard about Supreme from a lot of my friends who wore your products and I have to say that they were very aesthetically pleasing and I considered buying some of your merch. Honestly, I don't know much about the actual history of Supreme but i am very willing to learn more about it. I know it is a very reputable source for clothing and is very well respected in the hiphop community!

Thank you for reading!

-Breezy121

Edited by Breezy121
Added Image

On 6/20/2017 at 10:27 AM, NyanRadscorpion said:

don't they just put the logo on clothing and call it fashion

yes

(mostly plain color shirts)

RP Name:James Knight

Forum Name:0_0

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?:The clothing interests me because it's unique and i've always wanted to work in a fashion buisiness.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail):Design

What Position are you applying for?:Merchandise Associate

Do you have a working mic?:Not at the moment, but I can easily get one.

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme was founded by James Jebbia. The first supreme store opened on Lafayette Street in Manhattan in 1994. The second location opened up on North Fair fax Avenue in Los Angeles California.