23 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

We have recently acquired new blood. 

Welcome our new PR Manager @OnePumpWonder. as well as our new HR Manager @AJV1224 .

Welcome to Supreme.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

Thanks Supreme! Glad to be on-board.

• Like 1

RP Name: HypebeastOfficial

Forum Name: Hypebeast

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: Ever since I was 10 I always new about that red box logo showing up on youtube and people wearing it and stuff, after my 14th birthday I got out of my bed to look it up, though Im not the biggest fan of supreme I would still like to work here since this company mainly focuses on streetwear, which is what I like.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Design

What Position are you applying for?: Graphic design, im very good with graphical designs

Do you have a working mic?: Blue Snowball, yes I do

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™:  Founder of this company is James Jebbia, clothing design was usually meant for skaters (skateboarders). First store was created in Manhattan back in 1994.

Edited by HypeBeast

2 hours ago, HypeBeast said:

RP Name: HypebeastOfficial

Forum Name: Hypebeast

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: Ever since I was 10 I always new about that red box logo showing up on youtube and people wearing it and stuff, after my 14th birthday I got out of my bed to look it up, though Im not the biggest fan of supreme I would still like to work here since this company mainly focuses on streetwear, which is what I like.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Design

What Position are you applying for?: Graphic design, im very good with graphical designs

Do you have a working mic?: Blue Snowball, yes I do

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™:  Founder of this company is James Jebbia, clothing design was usually meant for skaters (skateboarders). First store was created in Manhattan back in 1994.

Congratulations, HypeBeast

You have been accepted to join the GFX team for Supreme Clothing in IdentityRPG.

Welcome to Supreme.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

Edited by SupremeLeader

On 4/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, SupremeLeader said:

Supreme x Keys

Supreme x Fractal

Coming soon...

Fucking hype

• Like 1

One little thing that  triggers me about this is that you said you were established in New York if you don't mind could you change New York to Roseport (since that is what New York is in identity.) Sorry if I sound rude. I like the idea just that one little thing.

14 hours ago, JackMunson said:

One little thing that  triggers me about this is that you said you were established in New York if you don't mind could you change New York to Roseport (since that is what New York is in identity.) Sorry if I sound rude. I like the idea just that one little thing.

Supreme was founded in New York in 1994. We are now creating locations in Roseport and Ash Hill. 

You can see this on our website here:

http://supremeclothing.co.nf/_services_.html

Just a question, if you sell an item, for instance a box logo hoodie, will it only sell a few copies like in real life? And then people can either keep it as a rare item or resell it for a much higher price?

20 hours ago, Loleliam said:

Just a question, if you sell an item, for instance a box logo hoodie, will it only sell a few copies like in real life? And then people can either keep it as a rare item or resell it for a much higher price?

Everything we sell is limited in supply. 

We will release our items every other Saturday, at 9 PM PST. 

For the matter of what you do with the item after your purchase, it's up to you. We personally discourage reselling, but it's bound to happen. 

For example, our first collection drop (which can be found here: http://supremeclothing.co.nf/_gallery_.html) will have some EXTREMELY rare items, that down the line may be so fucking legendary that people will be willing to pay insane prices for them. These items will be in limited stock, as we won't have the capital to release any more than we've promised on the website currently.

Also, as you may know, box logos are worth the most in terms of reselling because of how iconic they are. Something else worth mentioning, is that in the in-game computers, there will be a "craigslist" kind of website in which people can sell each other stuff. Supreme probably will be very profitable to buy and sell on the online market in-game with markups of upwards of 200% in some cases.

Also, look out for collabs. We have big things planned ;)

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, JonathanTaylor said:

Definitely going to be shopping here. Do you know what kind of price ranges you are going to aim at??

Thanks for showing your interest in Supreme!

The prices will be a little above normal market price of your average T-shirt, or your average Hoodie.
(Except for Box Logos, because of how iconic they are. A box logo T-shirt will run about $45. Still, not too expensive, but not on the super cheap end either.)

However, these items are VERY limited in supply and only are released in events called "drops" which are every other Saturday at 9PM PST where we open our doors for customers come buy whatever they can while it's in supply. What this means, is that the resell price in the in-game market will probably have extreme mark-ups. Of course, we here at Supreme don't appreciate this, but it's bound to happen.

So, if you're looking to cop some Supreme, make sure you don't miss our drops!

We'll have advertising everywhere in Roseport and Ash Hill, as well as post on our website (which can be found here: http://supremeclothing.co.nf/_gallery_.html) on the items in our collection "drops", as well as the times of these "drops". Until further notice, every drop will be on every other Saturday at 9PM PST.

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 1

Awesome! I'll give you some quick details about me if you're interested in hiring me.

RP Name: Loleliam

Forum Name: Loleliam

Why do you want to work for Supreme™Because Supreme is one of my favorite brands and I think I could help developing it since I have some experience with it which I've gained by visiting Supreme stores and meeting people with Supreme gear and have a few ideas on what new gear could look like and what brands we could collaborate with to sell the dopest gear to exist.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): I'm looking to work with either Corporation or Design, I've not decided yet but I will be happy with either one, now if I choose to work with corporation I will  work with Finance/Marketing since I know how economics work, if I choose to work with design I would either like to work with graphical design or project management. Project management is probably what I want to do the most since I'm good at leading projects, for instance if we're gonna collaborate with a brand then I will make sure everyone do what they gotta do and keep the climate cool at the same time.

What Position are you applying for?: As I mentioned above project management is what I want to do the most.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

If you want more information make sure to message me and I'll reply as quick as I can or we could talk more in some sort of interview.

Edited by Loleliam

1 hour ago, Loleliam said:

Awesome! I'll give you some quick details about me if you're interested in hiring me.

RP Name: Loleliam

Forum Name: Loleliam

Why do you want to work for Supreme™Because Supreme is one of my favorite brands and I think I could help developing it since I have some experience with it which I've gained by visiting Supreme stores and meeting people with Supreme gear and have a few ideas on what new gear could look like and what brands we could collaborate with to sell the dopest gear to exist.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): I'm looking to work with either Corporation or Design, I've not decided yet but I will be happy with either one, now if I choose to work with corporation I will  work with Finance/Marketing since I know how economics work, if I choose to work with design I would either like to work with graphical design or project management. Project management is probably what I want to do the most since I'm good at leading projects, for instance if we're gonna collaborate with a brand then I will make sure everyone do what they gotta do and keep the climate cool at the same time.

What Position are you applying for?: As I mentioned above project management is what I want to do the most.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

If you want more information make sure to message me and I'll reply as quick as I can or we could talk more in some sort of interview.

Congratulations, Loleliam

You have been accepted to join the Design team for Supreme Clothing in IdentityRPG as a Project Manager.

Welcome to Supreme.

delete.jpg

"You sure have been expanding at a rapid rate, Mr. Supreme.

I trust you have nothing to hide if the FBI were to request a financial audition to go trough your books? I assume all your papers and permits are in order? And money haven't been randomly disappearing from the logs?

Thank you for your time, Mr. Supreme."

(Just some random In-Character RP there. You don't have to partake if you don't want to.)

• Like 1

Just now, Norway174 said:

"You sure have been expanding at a rapid rate, Mr. Supreme.

I trust you have nothing to hide if the FBI were to request a financial audition to go trough your books? I assume all your papers and permits are in order? And money haven't been randomly disappearing from the logs?

Thank you for your time, Mr. Supreme."

(Just some random In-Character RP there. You don't have to partake if you don't want to.)

But their shops haven't even opened yet lmao.

• Like 1