Book_ib

What is the beta going to be like?

I'm wondering what the town square module beta is going to be like

Like am I going to be able to buy estate or clothes and cars or can I make art or what?

Edited by MarcoMann

The town square module and the beta are two very different things. Think of the module as like an alpha. You won't be able to buy anything, seeing as it's just a social module and there isn't going to be any money. You cannot buy a house or apartment, but if your pledge includes an apartment then you'll be able to test out the housing customization features. I heard also, even if you don't have a pledge that includes an apartment, you'll still be able to test out the housing, but I'm not 100% sure on that. There won't be any cars, but cars will be part of the racing module. You'll also be able to customize your character in the town square module, so I imagine you'll be able to try out some different clothes, but I'm not positive on that last part. You can also paint and possibly get your work shown in the gallery!

You can check out the module's page  for some more details about the different features! Hope this helped! ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Hatoful said:

You cannot buy a house or apartment, but if your pledge includes an apartment then you'll be able to test out the housing customization features

You're completely right about this. 

If you don't have a pledge that includes an apartment, you will still get one for the town square module only, where you will be able to try out all of the home customization features.

You'll also be able to customize your character in the town square module, so I imagine you'll be able to try out some different clothes

I'm pretty sure that this is also right, there will be clothes shops in the town square [Don't quote me on this, i'm not 100% sure] where you can try on different outfits, there will also be hairdressers and tattoo

You can also paint and possibly get your work shown in the gallery!

Spot on! :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MarcoMann said:

I'm wondering what the town square module beta is going to be like

Modules are more an Alpha than a beta like stated above... Beta is going to be the closest thing to the full game at release. Which the beta is not going to be out till Early 2018, with modules releasing throughout this year.

• Like 1