Starlight Co.

6kIRCLZ.jpg

Marketing and Advertisment Company

12th April 2017

OVERVIEW

What we do as Starlight Co. is to help every other business, small or big to reach a bigger audience. We will help you get your name out there, help you get new connections and get your words out there to the public.

Here's an example on what we plan on doing as one of our services.

If said Client contacts us with a new product, in this example we say a new car! We talk with our client about this car, what kind of audience he wants to reach out to and how he wants to advertise it. In this example, he wants to reach out to people who has a low budget, and are in need of a car. So what we then do is that we look for places where we can possibly put a billboard, a sign, or anything that will get the message out.

When people then see this advertisment, and get interested, they will be redirected directly to the client, and he takes care of the sell from there. If said client is in need of further help with his sells, we can help him on that note as well.

GOALS

1. To help the citizens of Identity get aware of the different businesses out in the world.

2. Help different businesses get bigger, and help them advertise their product and services.

SPECIFICATIONS

Our job is to help you reach new audience. We will help you find places to sell your product, we will help you recruit new people to help you grow as well and help you create a billboard or something similar as such.

MILESTONES

Clients

Our first milestone is to recruit 5 Clients that we will help grow bigger.

Get Our Own Name Out

We want to grow big, so we can help smaller businesses grow big as well. It’s all about teamwork and partnership.

Staff & Ranks

We’ve got different ranks within the company, and we need your help to grow and help us help others.

Our ranks within the company are as such:

President: Alphoni (max: 1)

Vice President: - (max: 1)

Chief Executive Officer: - (max: 1)

Chief Operations Officer: - (max: 1)

Chief Marketing Officer: - (max: 1)

Chief Communications Officer: - (max: 1)

Chief Designing Officer: - (max: 1)

Recruiter: - (max: ∞)

Designer: - (max: ∞)

How do I join?

Well, joining shouldn't be a problem! We do have some requirements, but I'll tell you more about that later.

As of right now, I have not started recruiting yet. I will explain the ranks, add/edit some things later on. 

Thank you for reading through this post!

Kind regards,

Alphoni

Edited by Alphoni

5 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

very cool. Something different. 

Indeed! I believe this can help everyone! 

I will be making a recruiting form later on today so if you're interested, let me know!

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in doing some business with your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in doing some business with your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

Hello!

I sent a PM to you!

I'm looking forward to having a conversation with you regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

Alphoni

Identity is in desperate need of advertising firms. I am ecstatic someone finally saw the void in the market and is taking this opportunity to make a profit.

I would also talk to some of the radio stations and see if you can strike a partnership with them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Identity is in desperate need of advertising firms. I am ecstatic someone finally saw the void in the market and is taking this opportunity to make a profit.

I would also talk to some of the radio stations and see if you can strike a partnership with them.

Hello!

Indeed, I've been very dedicated the the marketing and advertising stuff for years. And when I noticed there's not a lot of ways to reach out to the people in Identity, I took it into my own hands. 

I will be looking for partnerships with other companies, such as radio stations, TV and a lot more of ways to help our potential clients reach out to the people.

Kind regards,

Alphoni

I've yet to see something like this, very unique and individual idea. I really look forward to viewing this company expand after the release of the first module. 

Have a fabulous day,

~ SummitsEdge

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DarkDIce said:

Maybe I will join, always had some fun in marketing

I just posted in the job bank, where you and anyone else will be able to apply to join our corporation!

Kind Regards,

Alphoni

On 4/14/2017 at 9:09 PM, SummitsEdge said:

I've yet to see something like this, very unique and individual idea. I really look forward to viewing this company expand after the release of the first module. 

Have a fabulous day,

~ SummitsEdge

Thank you!

I had a look around and noticed there aren't any corporations that wants to specifically help other people grow. So from my real life experiences, I decided to take that step and start up a marketing & advertisment company, and taadaa, here's Starlight Co.

Kind Regards,

Alphoni