Fractal

How detailed will it be?

Will there be sketch artists, district attorneys, interrogation rooms, DNA tests, and more?

Or will it be the same as like Altis Life PD.

• Like 1

From what I know, sketch artists and district attorneys aren't confirmed but players are creating firms and role playing as attorneys so there is a chance it will be added in the future.

Interrogation rooms will definitely be added if they want to make the police as realistic as possible and DNA tests to find out who the person is as not everyone is inclined to give their information. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fractal said:

Will there be sketch artists, district attorneys, interrogation rooms, DNA tests, and more?

Or will it be the same as like Altis Life PD.

I think I know what you are asking. Sort of will the level detail be more Skyrim or TESO, I imagine on the outside detail won't be too extreme to keep the specs down, but customisation of interiors and general interiors will be more polished up in order to grant it its own aesthetic. Who knows though eh

• Like 1

I believe they said they wanted to implement detectives who could find evidence. But I imagine the CSI will be very simple.

• Like 1

Sketch artists? That sounds like a bit too much but definitely DNA and that kind of thing will hopefully be a thing