Sign in to follow this  
McFarland

Greetings from an Aspiring Mountain Man

Hello! My name is Sean McFarland from Texas, and I have just recently seen the trailer for this game. While I do want to live off the land in real life, my family thinks that this is childish, so I will become an artist. You guys probably won't see me in the game, but I may become a police officer if I get bored with the Mountain Man lifestyle in Identity.

My name is Sean too! Welcome to the community McFarland! It is absolutely our goal to give players the choice to live off the land without ever stepping foot in a city within Identity, but be careful out there in the woods! There may be a few surprises out there!

• Like 5

Hello Sean and welcome to the identity community. Noce to meet you!

Enjoy your stay here. Greetz from germany :)

Welcome Sean! Im going to be Police Officer aswell, Im going to livestream & record it as well, I have almost 4k subs :P

On 4/12/2017 at 7:25 PM, McFarland said:

Hello! My name is Sean McFarland from Texas, and I have just recently seen the trailer for this game. While I do want to live off the land in real life, my family thinks that this is childish, so I will become an artist. You guys probably won't see me in the game, but I may become a police officer if I get bored with the Mountain Man lifestyle in Identity.

Welcome to Identity!

Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you!

Please use the resources and also ask if you still don't have questions with answers.

cheerio!