Sign in to follow this  
War

Elliot Warford, Police Officer

Hi guys, I'm War. I have this idea and it's gonna hopefully be something I can do. My idea for my character is to become police officer. I then will have someone follow my character around and he will be recording while we patrol, the plan is to basicallycreate a Cops or Live PD for Identity. I'll roleplay around the city and people can watch our youtube livestream, I'm excited, oh I'm really really excited. 

Edited by War
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, War said:

Hi guys, I'm War. I have this idea and it's gonna hopefully be something I can do. My idea for my character is to become police officer. I then will have someone follow my character around and he will be recording while we patrol, the plan is to basicallycreate a Cops or Live PD for Identity. I'll roleplay around the city and people can watch our youtube livestream, I'm excited, oh I'm really really excited. 

Nice to meet you, War! This sounds awesome and something I would definitely like to watch! But if you don't know yet, there is no in-game recording programs or live TV shows. What you'd have to do is either live stream your show through twitch or youtube, or you can record a video using a program outside of the game like fraps or something and post it to youtube for people to play on their in-game TV's.

1 hour ago, War said:

Had the exact idea but i wanted to do it with the swat team or a dea agent.

6 minutes ago, PrivacyVr said:

Had the exact idea but i wanted to do it with the swat team or a dea agent.

Sounds great and exciting!

7 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

Sounds great and exciting!

i was thinking of just letting my friend record from his own computer and i would just add like a camera overlay to the video kind of to make it look like it's a recording.

7 minutes ago, PrivacyVr said:

i was thinking of just letting my friend record from his own computer and i would just add like a camera overlay to the video kind of to make it look like it's a recording.

That would be pretty cool! Are you going to do the camera overlay just for the dash cam of the police car or the whole thing?

4 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

That would be pretty cool! Are you going to do the camera overlay just for the dash cam of the police car or the whole thing?

i would have it for every view. if there is a police chase i would have a dash cam view. If i'm just talking to a citizen it would just be a normal overlay of a camera.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PrivacyVr said:

i would have it for every view. if there is a police chase i would have a dash cam view. If i'm just talking to a citizen it would just be a normal overlay of a camera.

Sweet :) 

Hello @War and welcome to the identity community. Noce to meet you

Enjoy your stay here. Best luck with your idea :)

Greetz from germany :)

On 4/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, War said:

Welcome to Identity!

Welcome and nice to see more players wanting to be a police officer.

Nice to meet you and will be sure to rob the bank with you xD.

Nah I am not one of those criminals, you can count on me and well see you in game. Enjoy the community for now.

Cheerio!

Cool cool, nice to see people wanting to fulfill the police role excited to see you in game :)