Will there be amusement parks? How about zoos? Aquariums or marine parks? It would be nice to take a trip to one of those, and get on the roller coaster, or even sneak out a giraffe from the Zoo and sell it to someone LOL.

There have been no mention of aquariums and zoos (although I hope they are in the game), but I know that there was a conversation of a fair instead of an amusement park. This is because the permanent amusement wouldn't be much fun when you're the only one in the park after everyone got bored of it, but since the fair would only come around every now and then, it would be loaded with people having fun in order to provide the proper amusement park/fair rp/experience.

19 hours ago, Devonor said:

There have been no mention of aquariums and zoos (although I hope they are in the game), but I know that there was a conversation of a fair instead of an amusement park. This is because the permanent amusement wouldn't be much fun when you're the only one in the park after everyone got bored of it, but since the fair would only come around every now and then, it would be loaded with people having fun in order to provide the proper amusement park/fair rp/experience.

Yeah that sounds like the perfect way to do that, and you could even make items available that you can only get each time the fair 'comes to town' influencing people to go even more so that they can get rare items that only appear once at the fair and new ones available next time.

This would be very nice! You could hangout with people, go on a date, play some minigames at these locations, who knows? :)

• Like 1