Cdeb123

Question/Suggestion

Hello, I was laying in bed last night and was wondering will there be a fuel system in Identity RPG? Well I want it to be realistic if their is one maybe even to the point where I have to step out of my car and fill the tank up. And working gauges in the car to show my speed and all fuel and even a working engine heat gauge. I also want to be able to have a system where when I stop at a light when I press the break on the vehicle it will automatically back up I don't want that. As realistic as possible I hope there will be automatic gearbox vehicles and then a manual gearbox along side a stick shift for the semis and big vehicles. Will there be working lights that I can press on inside the vehicles? and maybe even air conditioning with sweat going down the screen in hot days. I will be playing on xbox one so I hope all of the features are in console as well. Thank You

4 hours ago, Cdeb123 said:

Hello, I was laying in bed last night and was wondering will there be a fuel system in Identity RPG? Well I want it to be realistic if their is one maybe even to the point where I have to step out of my car and fill the tank up. And working gauges in the car to show my speed and all fuel and even a working engine heat gauge. I also want to be able to have a system where when I stop at a light when I press the break on the vehicle it will automatically back up I don't want that. As realistic as possible I hope there will be automatic gearbox vehicles and then a manual gearbox along side a stick shift for the semis and big vehicles. Will there be working lights that I can press on inside the vehicles? and maybe even air conditioning with sweat going down the screen in hot days. I will be playing on xbox one so I hope all of the features are in console as well. Thank You

Game will likely never come to consoles (<--- My Opinion) (These are things confirmed. ---->) but the devs maybe will in the far future after full release and they don't promise it will but they will do research on porting to consoles. You can turn your lights on in the car, roll down the side windows, use the window wipers, honk, fuel the car at a gas station, open the boot(trunk).

Edited by JamesLuck01