Sign in to follow this  
enexpi

Cameras, Videos, Photos Suggestion...

Hey guys did you remember cameras from San Andreas, they will work very well in identity... What do you think for videos cameras photos and all of this?

Edited by enexpi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, enexpi said:

Hey guys did you remember cameras from San Andreas, they will work very well in identity... What do you think for videos cameras photos and all of this?

Identity RPG said in their trailer "If you take a screenshot with your smartphone in the game, you can actually print that off, frame it, and hang it on your wall. whatever you take, that thing will show on the wall to everybody in your apartment."

Source: Go to 5:37 in the video.

5 hours ago, enexpi said:

No camera objects in the game as they can be abused / also they are highly network objects.

33 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No camera objects in the game as they can be abused / also they are highly network objects.

So are you saying you'll no longer be able to take screenshots with your in-game smartphone?

18 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

So are you saying you'll no longer be able to take screenshots with your in-game smartphone?

I meant video cameras, sorry for the confusion. You will be able to take photos yes.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I meant video cameras, sorry for the confusion. You will be able to take photos yes.

okay good, I was sad for a second LOL :D Thanks for clarifying!

• Like 1