colourfulcube

Just pledged my $60

Sup guys. My name is Brad, but I go by the alias "Cube". I've played a fair bit of Altis Life servers, and as much as I enjoy them, I feel like Identity is going to be the real deal when it comes to roleplay. Super hyped to be able to play this game eventually, I just hope that time is soon.

• Like 2

Welcome to Identity, Brad! Thank you so much for your support, and for being a part of our ArmA 3 community before this!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Motown said:

Welcome to Identity, Brad! Thank you so much for your support, and for being a part of our ArmA 3 community before this!

Thank you very much! Looking forward to seeing all your hardwork in action!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

I hope this game turns out to be the real deal for it too!

Please use all resources available including the 2 FAQ's and then ask the questions you have unanswered still from searching.

Nice to meet you and see you in the Town Square possibly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, winampw said:

Hey Motown! I really, really like your work, do you know when Town Square will be released? This month? Anyway, keep up the good work! :)

From what I've heard and seen, most people estimate Module 1 release around Easter weekend. Hopefully, this is true, if not it should be sometime around the end of April or early in May. Again, all speculation though, so don't take what I state to heart.

Hope this helped,

~ SummitsEdge

On 4/9/2017 at 11:36 AM, colourfulcube said:

Sup guys. My name is Brad, but I go by the alias "Cube". I've played a fair bit of Altis Life servers, and as much as I enjoy them, I feel like Identity is going to be the real deal when it comes to roleplay. Super hyped to be able to play this game eventually, I just hope that time is soon.

You play on our version of Altis Life?

On 4/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, colourfulcube said:

Welcome!