25 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

I asked them to add Goldies in the game and I think they might

They better do :D I want a big fluffy dog! The fluffiest! >u<

2 hours ago, Vix said:

They better do :D I want a big fluffy dog! The fluffiest! >u<

There's gotta be a variety so not everyone's rolling around with both the same dog and cat, or the same car alone, or same dog alone.

Like perhaps a smaller cat, with like 12 different coat colors, a medium sized cat with another 12, and a large cat with another 12- and same for the dogs, but there needs to be like 12 different breeds for each the dogs available, and cats .. Idk.. I'm a dog person.

And I like pigs too, but there very mean if you don't try to be friends with them. 

And give them attention should be required to, like daily feeding and watering like every 24 Hrs (at minimum) with choice to give more food and water.

Just a idea- and to be able to bring your dog with you or put them into a carry kenle if they're small enough :o or its a cat!

And dogs sit in your car going to the place nobody is seated (make your friends sit in the back while your NPC dog sits in the front xD ) and if there's no room, the animal just makes their way back home or despawns soon or dies or Idk...

6 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

There's gotta be a variety so not everyone's rolling around with both the same dog and cat, or the same car alone, or same dog alone.

Like perhaps a smaller cat, with like 12 different coat colors, a medium sized cat with another 12, and a large cat with another 12- and same for the dogs, but there needs to be like 12 different breeds for each the dogs available, and cats .. Idk.. I'm a dog person.

And I like pigs too, but there very mean if you don't try to be friends with them. 

And give them attention should be required to, like daily feeding and watering like every 24 Hrs (at minimum) with choice to give more food and water.

Just a idea- and to be able to bring your dog with you or put them into a carry kenle if they're small enough :o or its a cat!

And dogs sit in your car going to the place nobody is seated (make your friends sit in the back while your NPC dog sits in the front xD ) and if there's no room, the animal just makes their way back home or despawns soon or dies or Idk...

That took such a dark spin so suddenly xD "Master doesn't have a place for me in the car. *throws itself at an upcoming car and dies*" 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

That took such a dark spin so suddenly xD "Master doesn't have a place for me in the car. *throws itself at an upcoming car and dies*" 

Thays how you interpreted it but hey, logic bruhhhh xD

Even if it's dark- gotta get home yo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

I had a dog that did that, it survived somehow.

I am assuming pets will be in house only. Pretty sure it would cause hell of lag/dsync if everyone let their pets roam around with them outside their homes. 

5 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

I am assuming pets will be in house only. Pretty sure it would cause hell of lag/dsync if everyone let their pets roam around with them outside their homes. 

Yeah, if pets will make it to launch they'll be only in apartments/houses, they might be out in the streets in the future.

I want a chicken- black, Brown, white, and Easter eggers :o

And ducks.

And potbelly pigs.

And of course fish, maybe they'll make scar faces mansion in the game, shark aquarium and all(: thatd be rather lovely.

Ik I'm hiding in the maze, come get me police! *unsheathes machete*

Yolo!

26 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

I want an aquarium. With goldfish... Having a customized assortment of fish would be pretty neat ;)

I'm totally going to buy a big fancy aquarium. >u< They're awesome just to watch!

Here is an idea @Paratus...

Fishing bonus to get people more interested in fishing. Having a home aquarium and if you go out to fish, you can keep certain catches as pets...

17 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

Here is an idea @Paratus...

Fishing bonus to get people more interested in fishing. Having a home aquarium and if you go out to fish, you can keep certain catches as pets...

I'll just go to vix's house and fish out of her aquarium.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

Viz never invite them to your home...

I'm pretty confident that my position of friend, driver and wingman will get me access. If not I'll give her a puppy.