Dear fans!

I'm a huge fan of anime and you probley aswell.

There will be more information in a mounth. Let me know if you intressted!

What is the Kirito Family Group?

The Kirito family Group is a group made up of the citizens of Identity who show their support to each other.

What does this group entitle me to?

Although it may not seem much for you, it means a lot to the members of the club that you show your support to us. In return, we want to give you all that we can to make you feel that you are as wanted by us as you are as wanted by us.

By joining this group you will be able to buy items of clothing branded by Anime fans. with our support patch seen above. You will also be able to join our members at local events where you can get to know them and ask any questions you might have. We will make a own teamspeak server as soon the clan is big enough.

Do I have to pay to join this group?

No. This group is entirely free, there will be not any application fees or any application whatsoever.

How do I join the support group?

Simply forward your name to KiritoKun (My profile)  and he will ensure that your name gets put down on our register.

Group Members:
Member Total: 0

• Like 1

Well this is the first anime crime agenda that I've ever seen, good work. What kind of crimes will you commit, and how are you going to do them? Will you be known to be the biggest anime weed growers? Or will you guys rob people with your kunai?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ravo said:

Well this is the first anime crime agenda that I've ever seen, good work. What kind of crimes will you commit, and how are you going to do them? Will you be known to be the biggest anime weed growers? Or will you guys rob people with your kunai?

no crime, which is the point in my question, all they do is if you join you can buy their clothes, and hang out with them at events.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ravo said:

They're actually gonna sell body pillow of loli characters illegally

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ravo said:

Well i'm thinking about this clan is for every kind of player, you can just play as a solo player, but we can do orginisted drug runs and other crimes whenever you like with who ever you like (with people of the clan). You can call the clan for back-up when ever you need. Its just like a family. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, flowermouth said:

SAO is bad

SAO is BEYOND bad. 

PS: where's my loli?

Edited by Thunderbee

On 16/04/2017 at 10:55 AM, KiritoKun said:

Well i'm thinking about this clan is for every kind of player, you can just play as a solo player, but we can do orginisted drug runs and other crimes whenever you like with who ever you like (with people of the clan). You can call the clan for back-up when ever you need. Its just like a family. 

I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think the underground markets in Identity are going to be something one can simply jump in an out of. 

This a RP based on player control and impact, therefore it is safe to assume that the underground markets will be controlled and monitored by specific groups that probably won't ake kindly to fly-by-night crews attempting to make a little profit on their market, not at least without a take. 

Furthermore you have the authorities to deal with as well, which if crime isn't going to be major portion of your group's income, probably isn't worth the risk. 

Crime is about connections and planning, especially with RP, jumping in and out will most likely just be more damaging than helpful for your crew. 

Just my thoughts tho.