Sign in to follow this  
njayminsim1115

Answered

I don't see why they wouldn't have multiple types of alcohol in the game, so I'm sure the different types you listed will be in the game. In response to the different types of drugs, I know they will have basic drugs like weed, meth, cocaine, etc... In my opinion, I don't think they will have those more specific drugs in the very beginning, but maybe as they continue to update the game they will add it! It would definitely be cool to cook with weed and things like that, but I'm not sure if you can put it in actual dishes. These are my opinions though, so I'm not 100% sure on this.

Edited by Hatoful

There will most likely be plenty of alcoholic variety, but I think the drug part of the game is about selling drugs, not having every type imaginable. The devs aren't trying to condone drug use, and so I'm guessing there will only be the most prevalent kinds like marijuana, cocaine, meth, and possibly heroine.  

This is all most probably going to be in the game there is no chance they can make a good roleplay game without alachol and weed ahah