Sign in to follow this  
SpeedisHere

Payroll for my departments

Question

Alright, so I want to start my own PMC (Private Military Company). So I want to have a actual company with a chain of command. I want a three department company to deal with financial, security, and products. I am already informed about 'No security companies' but I want to classify my security department as a body guard service for my corporation. Is it possible to pay them as I would a normal employee with some kind of payroll even though they're working for me but in the private sector with there actions being payed to the company and then the company paying them a base salary ?

Thanks in advance ! 

•  
  •  

thank you.gif

Edited by SpeedisHere
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

You can't just pay them like if it was a job already scripted. What you could do and i am not sure if possible but sounds likely from the things we have learned from the game, you would just send money via bank accounts or just give it by hand since you can't give them say an hourly payroll. What you could also do would be every 1 day of security would cost the client (depending on how many guards) a certain amount. and from there give out the pay once the job is done. Example the average guard makes around 14/hr and you have 4 of these guys doing the job now the client wants them for 3 days that would be 1,008 per guard. Which would come up to 4,032 for four of them plus the extra fees etc and of course you also have to make money so the cost could be around 6-7k depending on how much extra you wanna charge. This is only for security. The other 2 departments would be a whole new story. btw the devs have said that ingame currency would be very closely related to the dollar which is the reason i used it for the example.

On 4/6/2017 at 10:25 PM, PrivacyVr said:

You can't just pay them like if it was a job already scripted. What you could do and i am not sure if possible but sounds likely from the things we have learned from the game, you would just send money via bank accounts or just give it by hand since you can't give them say an hourly payroll. What you could also do would be every 1 day of security would cost the client (depending on how many guards) a certain amount. and from there give out the pay once the job is done. Example the average guard makes around 14/hr and you have 4 of these guys doing the job now the client wants them for 3 days that would be 1,008 per guard. Which would come up to 4,032 for four of them plus the extra fees etc and of course you also have to make money so the cost could be around 6-7k depending on how much extra you wanna charge. This is only for security. The other 2 departments would be a whole new story. btw the devs have said that ingame currency would be very closely related to the dollar which is the reason i used it for the example.

Thanks for the info !

thank you.gif