If there are going to be security cameras in the game then say if you rob a store or a bank then if you don't shoot the cameras then the police will be able to use this as evidence to make you wanted if they do not catch you.

If weapons have a lifetime then how does that work? They should make it so if you have the gun in your safe at home then the lifetime pauses, but if you carry the weapon round with you then it will resume.

53 minutes ago, JOSHG526 said:

If weapons have a lifetime then how does that work? They should make it so if you have the gun in your safe at home then the lifetime pauses, but if you carry the weapon round with you then it will resume.

With this part, the gun safe won't stop the gun life time as well "Old guns" jam easier and also it is mainly if you use it, it will eventually stop working.

55 minutes ago, JOSHG526 said:

If there are going to be security cameras in the game then say if you rob a store or a bank then if you don't shoot the cameras then the police will be able to use this as evidence to make you wanted if they do not catch you.

For security cameras, I am not sure but if you rob the bank or such, you will be wanted but no cop will know who they are looking for unless there is a witness.

Oh i like the sound of the security camera's that a really good idea and then it will actually give you a reason to use a mask and diffrent clothing or something similar :) 

20 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Oh i like the sound of the security camera's that a really good idea and then it will actually give you a reason to use a mask and diffrent clothing or something similar :) 

The devs said they don't want masks just so that people don't constantly walk around in public with them on all the time.

Masks are annoying for Roleplay, but you should have them only for robberies or something like that... Because you should have chance to escape from cops.

Edited by enexpi

7 minutes ago, enexpi said:

Masks are annoying for Roleplay, but you should have them only for robberies or something like that... Because you should have chance to escape from cops.

I have no clue whether you will have the option to use a mask but 1 reason is people using them all the time and so unless they can prevent that then who knows. Also the robbery system will be like "PayDay 2" and so maybe if you bought a mask then it will give the option on robbery. 

Also a mask don't give any chance of escaping but just stops your identity being seen but also you will be automatically wanted with or without a witness and if no witness the cops don't know who they are looking for.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The devs said they don't want masks just so that people don't constantly walk around in public with them on all the time.

I thought they was putting them in game but you could only wear them for 30 mins ?

2 hours ago, DaHzxrd said:

I thought they was putting them in game but you could only wear them for 30 mins ?

maybe that is a way round people wearing them 24/7

Players should be permitted to equip masks on to their characters during any time that they desire. However, Law enforcement officers should possess the ability to fine players for wearing a mask within public considering that it could be classified as "Disorderly Conduct".