Mastahakill

Custom Boxing Gloves!

I think it would be cool if you could customize your boxing gloves to your personal liking. I mean they let you customize your clothes, why not boxing gloves? :)
Maybe adding a certain pattern or your own logo, or if you're really creative you could do something like the pictures below. Maybe not as complex but it would still be cool to design your boxing gloves in some way. Let me know what you guys think! I believe this will let people express themselves a bit more.
download.jpg.5152b370c675bf93bbe92c8db332017-NEW-DESIGN-CUSTOM-LOGO-BOXING-GLOVEbrawlers_gloves_final_top01.jpg.b4be3e70Skwak-3.thumb.jpg.c111d2060e082aee55bdf9 

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 1

I'm not 100% sure but I believe this feature will be available as a part of customization probably in the misc or accessories category.

Even if we cant customize them please let me have a pair of Cleto Reyes, thanks :) 

mY0xr7GIsTWSeKXYmpzv_DQ.jpg

Edited by DaHzxrd

I phucking totally agree !!  There is a huge gap in the market for customized boxing-gloves !!

I saw a beautiful pair of gloves on a polish website sklep.dragon-sports.pl/rekawice-bokserskie-flower-200903-10oz-mc-p-6237.html  but hated the logo printed over it... 

Than I started searching the web and found red corner gloves for women but not for men

I would love to hit someone hard and say :"flower-power man !!!"

MASTAHAKILL , start the bussiness and I will be submitting or buying the first pair ....

greetz from the Netherlands

10 hours ago, Human said:

I phucking totally agree !!  There is a huge gap in the market for customized boxing-gloves !!

I saw a beautiful pair of gloves on a polish website sklep.dragon-sports.pl/rekawice-bokserskie-flower-200903-10oz-mc-p-6237.html  but hated the logo printed over it... 

Than I started searching the web and found red corner gloves for women but not for men

I would love to hit someone hard and say :"flower-power man !!!"

MASTAHAKILL , start the bussiness and I will be submitting or buying the first pair ....

greetz from the Netherlands

I'll keep that in mind if I ever choose to do so. :)

Hello from California!

Edited by Mastahakill