Sign in to follow this  
Mastahakill

Professional Boxing Team!?

Hello guys and gals! So I was thinking about starting a fight team in Identity RPG recently called, Born To Bleed (B.T.B.) Doesn't quite slide off the tongue but not too sure about the name yet so it might change. Basically this was my idea. We'll come in contact with other fight clubs for a match up and advertise a event or something for people to show up and watch, probably setting around posters if that's possible and posting on the forums for sure. we'll be sure to say what server we will be on and what time it will start and in what timezone. (I'm in Pacific Time)
So this is how I'm thinking it should work.

Rules:
No weapons, The fighter must only use their boxing gloves (or fists if there are no boxing gloves) to fight.
No drug use such as weed,cocaine,heroine,steroids, etc. Use of these drugs will automatically disqualify the fighter.
No bad sportsmanship, Fighters must not curse or insult the other fighter or this can result in a warning or a disqualification.
Fighters must obey the referee at all times or they will receive a warning or disqualification.
Fighters must not attack the referee or they will receive a warning but most likely a disqualification.
Fighters must not attack the other fighter after the bell (or the end of the round or match) or it will end in a disqualification or the fighter will receive a warning.
If a Fighter "floors" their opponent, they cannot hit them when they're on the canvas.
If a fighter is absent when his fight is up, he has 1 minute to show up or it will be considered a no contest. If it is an event, the fighter that is missing his opponent will move on to the next fight.
Fighters only have a 1 minute break between rounds, taking too long will result in a warning or disqualification.

(These rules only apply if there is mechanics in place for these.)

If you score a knockdown on your opponent, you must go to the farthest neutral corner while the referee makes the count.
The floored boxer has up to 10 seconds to get back up on his feet before losing the bout by knockout.
A boxer who is knocked down cannot be saved by the bell in any round.

Referee/Judges:Referee's and Judges will most likely just be hired to avoid cheating and/or favoritism. If we cannot hire one, we'll have somebody on our team and/or the other team to judge and/or referee. The Referee will be in charge of enforcing the rules, and announcing the final decision made by the judges at the end of a fight. 

Judging: Since there is no take downs,kicks and other stuff, The judges will keep track of whoever ever lands the most good punches,using good technique and blocking. If nobody is knocked out, the decision will be made by the judges. They will choose whoever they thought was the best fighter and be announced by the referee after he gets the final decision from the judges.

Rounds and Time: There can be 3-5 rounds and each one will be 3-5 mins. It depends on who's fighting and what kind of fight it is.

Amateur Fights: I match up one of my fighters with another fighter from another gym/club who are around the same skill level, unless there is nobody else to fight and they still want to fight but they risk a butt whooping and a loss on their record that I'll keep track of.

Professional Fights: This is when I match up my best fighters with the best fighters out there and put their skills to the test and put it on their pro record, no matter if it's win or loss. Possibly being a reward at the end :) 

Events: I might host events and might have people pay for tickets to enter the fight and spectate it. We'll have people from multiple gyms and teams to compete for the grand prize while trying to improve their record while getting recognition. Each event will have at least 8, 12 or 16 fighters. It will be set up like this. All fighters that participated will get a shout out for their teams and a thank you at the end of the event.
BRACKET.thumb.jpg.9c7ca5b832035d6d904668

Let me know what you think, Thanks for reading~! :D 
P.S. Let me know if you have anymore ideas or suggestions, or if you have any questions for me.

Edited by Mastahakill
Just putting in a fun little motivating boxing video
  • Like 4

This is amazing, i am a big fan of boxing and also partake in it and someone doing something like this for the game has made me really happy i hope this can go ahead this would be brilliant. Also i think the amateur fights should be 3, three minute rounds as that what it is in real life. i understand why you lowered the professional one to 5 rounds because 12 rounds can be quite long to watch.

• Like 1

This is one of the first i've seen and it looks amazing.

I can't wait to see you when the game releases, may visit your place! :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DaHzxrd said:

This is amazing, i am a big fan of boxing and also partake in it and someone doing something like this for the game has made me really happy i hope this can go ahead this would be brilliant. Also i think the amateur fights should be 3, three minute rounds as that what it is in real life. i understand why you lowered the professional one to 5 rounds because 12 rounds can be quite long to watch.

Thanks so much for your support! :) Amateur fights will be 3, three minute rounds. You're exactly right about the 5 rounds for the professional one, that is why I said 3-5 rounds depending on who's fighting. I understand that the fighting mechanics aren't so complex but I'm trying to make the best of what is given to us and this is something I really want to do and make happen! 

P.S. It's awesome that you box! How long have you been boxing for and have you participated in any amateur fights or even smokers? I did Muay Thai for like 7 months and now I'm on and off but I want to train my hands more by doing boxing!

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Judgement said:

This is one of the first i've seen and it looks amazing.

I can't wait to see you when the game releases, may visit your place! :D

I would love for you and everyone to stop by! I want to recruit as many fighters as I can and practice to turn us into a well known and one of the best fighting teams! Thank you so much for your support, it's very motivating to make this happen!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mastahakill said:

Thanks so much for your support! :) Amateur fights will be 3, three minute rounds. You're exactly right about the 5 rounds for the professional one, that is why I said 3-5 rounds depending on who's fighting. I understand that the fighting mechanics aren't so complex but I'm trying to make the best of what is given to us and this is something I really want to do and make happen! 

P.S. It's awesome that you box! How long have you been boxing for and have you participated in any amateur fights or even smokers? I did Muay Thai for like 7 months and now I'm on and off but I want to train my hands more by doing boxing!

I have been doing boxing for 2 years now and we are planning of setting my first amateur fight up in September. How was muay tai ? Was it hard ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaHzxrd said:

I have been doing boxing for 2 years now and we are planning of setting my first amateur fight up in September. How was muay tai ? Was it hard ? 

Awesome, I wish you the best of luck! :D Muay Thai is very fun.  I would assume it's just as hard as boxing. I did lots of conditioning for bones like elbowing and kicking the heavy bag for hours, I remember the first time I started doing it I got like knots on my shins and eblows Haha. Sometimes we would get a partner to condition each other and do things like kicking each other on the inside and outside of the legs with shin pads on, then we would hit our elbows together for a few minutes (We didn't really hit too hard so we would avoid harm but we would hit hard enough to where it hurts a bit so we know it's working.) We also punched each other in the abs and sides with 100 times at least. We also practiced takedowns, clinching, combos, etc. Just lots and lots of stuff, kinda hard to explain everything XD. We did lots of exercise as well, lots of cardio like jogging around the gym building 4 times, jump rope, running in place+ burpies with pushups and running in place after hitting the bag for a few mins until the time starts again or doing sits ups, push ups, flutter kicks, squats, etc. etc. We also had a little weight lifting area. I need to train more before I even considering a match up, I stopped going because I got too busy with school and stuff but I plan on getting back into training asap. :) But the short answer is it was very fun and it was definitely hard, sorry for the long paragraph haha. :P

• Like 1