OmegoGanla

The Purge Event "Upcoming War"

We should have everyear a big event were all players are in it. 

The Purge. there will be a place in a certain time for players to collect the weapons there before time runs out. then after the next day. all emergency lines are OFF. no one can help you. cops will turn killers, killers will turn devils. no one is safe in that day. it will start at 12:00 am and stop at 6:00 am in the morning. 

no one is allowed to enter their own houses on that day everyone is on the street killing and shooting.

this should happen as a major event everyear in identity.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OmegoGanla said:

The Purge. there will be a place in a certain time for players to collect the weapons there before time runs out. then after the next day. all emergency lines are OFF. no one can help you. cops will turn killers, killers will turn devils. no one is safe in that day. it will start at 12:00 am and stop at 6:00 am in the morning. 

no one is allowed to enter their own houses on that day everyone is on the street killing and shooting.

This won't happen on official servers and won't be a "system/ mechanic" in the game. The purge is not real in real life and so why would they do that? it is not realistic for it to happen and also those who don't want to participate in it on the film stayed home.... e.g. why would it not be allowed if it were to happen. "Pointless" and nothing like that would happen and so is un-realistic and a fantasy for most. Private servers will obviously be able to say if it can happen but remember why would they feed out guns because they are rare and so would in any case just make it easier for people to kill in future points. I get why you want it but really it won't work with the wanted system either because everyone will be wanted for killing and then they will go prison/ they won't be able to enter their homes once wanted...

• Like 1

I think that's funny you don't recognize the multiple "Purge" events that have already take place on Earth. No offence.

Edit: Not that I want this ingame, because I don't. But to say that "Purge" events don't happen in real life is laughable. Again, not laughing at you, laughing at the idea that it doesn't happen.

Edited by Banteel

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This won't happen on official servers and won't be a "system/ mechanic" in the game. The purge is not real in real life and so why would they do that? it is not realistic for it to happen and also those who don't want to participate in it on the film stayed home.... e.g. why would it not be allowed if it were to happen. "Pointless" and nothing like that would happen and so is un-realistic and a fantasy for most. Private servers will obviously be able to say if it can happen but remember why would they feed out guns because they are rare and so would in any case just make it easier for people to kill in future points. I get why you want it but really it won't work with the wanted system either because everyone will be wanted for killing and then they will go prison/ they won't be able to enter their homes once wanted...

овжжйюйзчиыжфзврйшй щфдйэй жхйш ? عنصهضرزلقك هصهمض ت اي 

5 minutes ago, Banteel said:

I think that's funny you don't recognize the multiple "Purge" events that have already take place on Earth. No offence.

Yeah It happend in sirya and afghan and irag so why it cant happen in official servers?

9 minutes ago, Banteel said:

Edit: Not that I want this ingame, because I don't. But to say that "Purge" events don't happen in real life is laughable. Again, not laughing at you, laughing at the idea that it doesn't happen.

7 minutes ago, OmegoGanla said:

Yeah It happend in sirya and afghan and irag so why it cant happen in official servers?

Ok, I rephrase it.... Did it happen in America? If yes then fine but any other place don't matter because this game is based of american modern day life.... Also does it happen in modern day life of America and I mean does the government allow such a thing? no and so why would it be a thing?

Also Official servers is a no because a system will stop it e.g. it also would be RDM but there is no such rule as the system prevents it happening e.g. cops killing for such thing will get demoted, cops not doing their job and stopping it will lose their jobs, no corruption in the official servers and also the developers have answered that there won't be such thing as the purge in the game and so why would they allow it in the official servers. 

I hear ya. I don't want any purge ingame or anywhere else.

The big purge that we know of lasted 40days and 40 nights around the whole world.

Though since the game is based in modern times. We won't mention the the purge being sprayed into our skies every day in our modern times, again around the whole world.

No I don't want "chemtrails" purges in game. lol

Edit: And no vaccine purges either.

Edited by Banteel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

but it is a possibility it could happen and the purge is very very realistic m8.(and it would be cool) Don't chat me back about how mad you are about this post too ok I get mad when that happens.

9 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

but it is a possibility it could happen and the purge is very very realistic m8.(and it would be cool) Don't chat me back about how mad you are about this post too ok I get mad when that happens.

Ok a possibility for private servers yes as I didn't say that wouldn't happen but official servers it won't as previously stated that the developers already said it won't be a thing in the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ok a possibility for private servers yes as I didn't say that wouldn't happen but official servers it won't as previously stated that the developers already said it won't be a thing in the game.

oh

On 4/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, OmegoGanla said:

The point of Identity is to be as realistic as possible. The ONLY way I could see this happening, is if somehow a Governor gets voted into office and he is able to push this legislation passed the council WITH support of the population (highly doubtful this will happen).

On 4/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, OmegoGanla said:

This would be pretty cool but I wouldn't want it on the official servers. Maybe on servers hosted by players haha :D I know what I'm doing during the purge

• Like 1

It would be cool, but not on official servers, maybe on a private/community server dedicated to only having the purge. And as in "only having the purge" I mean that it would be a 24/7 kind of thing, almost like King of the Kill or Hunger Games. And as you said people wouldn't be allowed to stay in their house, I say that they should, but it would be very easy to break in, and so you would need to find a place far more secure, like an underground nuclear shelter of some sort, or something of that sense. Again, creative idea, but not on official servers. That's a big no no. :) 

5 hours ago, Orbiit said:

And as you said people wouldn't be allowed to stay in their house, I say that they should, but it would be very easy to break in

Yes but no. You can't enter a house or apartment without ones permission and so it would not be a thing allowing you to break in. 

However, even if it was possible to break in, you cannot hold a gun out because it is a safe zone but all in all the game is done so not even on private servers you will be able to break in as far as anyone knows.

• Like 1