Alecander

YOUTUBE video (read before clicking link)

Hello all! i made a brief, very broad  hype video (doesnt go into detail about the game, just a broad overall look) about Identity! It is my first video ever, so please keep that in mind. It doesnt go into deep detail about the game, but it is good quick 2 min video discussing major aspects of identity. Like i said, it is my first video. 

Don't forget to like the video and subscribe! :)

Edited by Alecander
  • Like 6

Okay i will be sure to watch this now as i am very excited for identity thanks for putting this here :) 

• Like 1

Really good first video man for sure loved all the info in it ( i already know all of it but still always watch video's i'm so hyped man ) love the ending as well. What is the microphone you are using ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Really good first video man for sure loved all the info in it ( i already know all of it but still always watch video's i'm so hyped man ) love the ending as well. What is the microphone you are using ?

Heres the thing, i am currently in college and sadly could not bring my PC with me or my nice mic. I built a pc for my dorm, however it was way too big and had no room. I bought a logitech gaming headset for my newly built pc, but once i realized my PC was too big i took it home. I forgot to bring home my gaming headset so i used that. sounds choppy, not the best quality but i did my best with audacity to make it better. once im home in about a month ill be able to have way better sound quality.

Edited by Alecander

yall dont forget to subscribe! i will be posting quality content, and subscribing builds me confidence to keep at this :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alecander said:

Heres the thing, i am currently in college and sadly could not bring my PC with me or my nice mic. I built a pc for my dorm, however it was way too big and had no room. I bought a logitech gaming headset my newly built pc, but once i realized my PC was too big i took it home. I forgot to bring home my gaming headset so i used that. sounds choppy, not the best quality but i did my best with audacity to make it better. once im home in about a month ill be able to have way better sound quality.

Oh right okay i see yeah did sound bit weird but for your first video man that was really good well done mate, and with you better mic your video's are going to be brill looking forward to see them :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Oh right okay i see yeah did sound bit weird but for your first video man that was really good well done mate, and with you better mic your video's are going to be brill looking forward to see them :) 

I appreciate the feed back! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alecander said:

yall dont forget to subscribe! i will be posting quality content, and subscribing builds me confidence to keep at this :)

I will go and sub to you as well now just give me a second. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

I will go and sub to you as well now just give me a second. 

Thank you sir! Hope to see you in game! 

So @Alecander You won my sub and like for sure. 

Also it sounded like you said boot lol instead of boat for me anyways xD. I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that but nice video and looking forward to more of them with that better sound quality :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So @Alecander You won my sub and like for sure. 

Also it sounded like you said boot lol instead of boat for me anyways xD. I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that but nice video and looking forward to more of them with that better sound quality :D

Thanks! Audio quality will definitely improve for my next video that is a promise!

• Like 1

Also guys, if yall can give me some feedback on what yall are most interested in seeing, mostly right now i have games that i want to record. but im open for suggestions :) 

i don't know why i felt like you tried to hard to make it sound interesting but other than that good video man! perfect summary of the game since their trailer is 9 mins long. Anywho you won my like and sub :^). gl in college btw.

50 minutes ago, PrivacyVr said:

i don't know why i felt like you tried to hard to make it sound interesting but other than that good video man! perfect summary of the game since their trailer is 9 mins long. Anywho you won my like and sub :^). gl in college btw.

thanks for the feedback! i wanted to make it sound interesting so people will check it out, also should have noted that i was trying to be quiet since i live in a dorm with paper thin walls (recorded at like 1 am bc thats the only time i had haha) and thank you for the sub / like! Like i said, quality will get better during the summer break. Next semester ill be in my apartment so i have room for my actual PC.

And appreciate it! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

Great video, you definitely nailed it! :D
I'll look forward to seeing your videos more.

Appreciate the feedback! 

Very well summarized explanation of Identity, good job on the video, liked and subbed :)
I know from reading the past replies that you didn't have your good mic with you, so don't disappoint me in your future videos ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orbiit said:

Very well summarized explanation of Identity, good job on the video, liked and subbed :)
I know from reading the past replies that you didn't have your good mic with you, so don't disappoint me in your future videos ;) 

No worries, I wont :) Good news is i am going home for Easter so ill have new videos this weekend with a better mic / computer / everything. Stay tuned all!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alecander said:

No worries, I wont :) Good news is i am going home for Easter so ill have new videos this weekend with a better mic / computer / everything. Stay tuned all!

Awesome, looking forward for more videos. Maybe we can make a video together when Identity finally releases haha :D

7 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Alecander Be sure not to repeatedly advertise your videos, as this is against forum guidelines.

this is the only thread that is up about my channel 

1 hour ago, Alecander said:

this is the only thread that is up about my channel 

I know, I'm just giving you a heads up. Technically even this post isn't allowed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

I know, I'm just giving you a heads up. Technically even this post isn't allowed.

I know you are trying to help me out, but in the rules it says that you cannot post links about things unrelated to Identity, which the link i posted was a video on Identity. However, I do realize now that i should not be advertising anything else about my channel so i wont post anymore advertisements per say. Thanks for the heads up tho!

• Like 1