So I am not saying that there needs to be a crazy movement system like dying light or mirrors edge, but it would be nice to have a nice running and climbing system.

Edited by Hzap

2 hours ago, Hzap said:

So I am not saying that there needs to be a crazy movement system like dying light or mirrors edge, but it would be nice to have a nice running and climbing system.

Climbing system will likely be basic.

Okay, as James has said the climbing system will most likely be basic. Probably something like battlefield with run, walk, crouch, prone and jump. However, personally I enjoy things like climbing very tall buildings and urban exploration. I do this often and it's very fun, i'd love to see if they could implement this into the game as it would add a whole new thing to have fun with. Perhaps even parkour.

6 hours ago, TheoGT said:

Okay, as James has said the climbing system will most likely be basic. Probably something like battlefield with run, walk, crouch, prone and jump. However, personally I enjoy things like climbing very tall buildings and urban exploration. I do this often and it's very fun, i'd love to see if they could implement this into the game as it would add a whole new thing to have fun with. Perhaps even parkour.

It's confirmed that you will not be able to be ontop of buildings. (which kills me a bit inside)

On 03/04/2017 at 7:47 PM, Ubbe said:

It's confirmed that you will not be able to be ontop of buildings. (which kills me a bit inside)

sucks

Seeing how much detail Asylum is putting into the game, I don't see any reason why they won't put 110% into making realistic and attractive animations for such. 

• Like 1