Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbee

Military vehicles for sale

So... I had this idea. You can actually, in real life, go and buy a military vehicle, from an old Jeep to a forgotten Russian T-72. Yes, you can. And no, it's not THAT expensive has you think. 

Here's an example of a website that sells off used tanks. 

KcmZ30K.png

In most countries, the law let you to buy and in most cases drive this things in the streets, though most of those countries force you to permanently dismantle the guns and cannons of the vehicles. 

Here's a photo of well-know Arnold Schwarzenegger and his Patton M-47.

arnoldtank-630-jpg_235733.jpg

Let's make an actual example:

Tank8x1000.jpg

Someone is selling this Sherman tanks from WWII for $60.000 USD. As you can see the entire tanks is in really bad condition, missing the cannon and with a broken engine. The seller tells us we can buy a bran new original engine for extra $30.000 or just an used engine fro $3.000  . 
This very same tanks, in perfect condition, repaired and road-legal usually sells for $300.000 . 

M4_Sherman_Sprockets_Overview_On_Skid.26

Other company sells parts. For example this Sherman tank drive spools, restored for $3.000 . Tank parts is a big deal when there are people out there who buys rusted-out tanks and want to restore them. 

Other examples are this: people who like guns and buy a tank to use it as a "gun". In the USA they force you to dismantle the tanks' guns, but there's an exception if you have weapons license and the certain requirements. In most cases under this "exception rule" you can keep the guns and fire them at shooting camps, but your tank becomes illegal to drive on streets. 

So, in summary, my idea is to add old military vehicles so the people with tons of money can buy them, drive them, repair them and if they fulfill all the requirements, to shoot them (of course at firing camps or events or something). Hope you like the idea .

1 hour ago, Thunderbee said:

So... I had this idea. You can actually, in real life, go and buy a military vehicle, from an old Jeep to a forgotten Russian T-72. Yes, you can. And no, it's not THAT expensive has you think. 

Here's an example of a website that sells off used tanks. 

KcmZ30K.png

In most countries, the law let you to buy and in most cases drive this things in the streets, though most of those countries force you to permanently dismantle the guns and cannons of the vehicles. 

Here's a photo of well-know Arnold Schwarzenegger and his Patton M-47.

arnoldtank-630-jpg_235733.jpg

Let's make an actual example:

Tank8x1000.jpg

Someone is selling this Sherman tanks from WWII for $60.000 USD. As you can see the entire tanks is in really bad condition, missing the cannon and with a broken engine. The seller tells us we can buy a bran new original engine for extra $30.000 or just an used engine fro $3.000  . 
This very same tanks, in perfect condition, repaired and road-legal usually sells for $300.000 . 

M4_Sherman_Sprockets_Overview_On_Skid.26

Other company sells parts. For example this Sherman tank drive spools, restored for $3.000 . Tank parts is a big deal when there are people out there who buys rusted-out tanks and want to restore them. 

Other examples are this: people who like guns and buy a tank to use it as a "gun". In the USA they force you to dismantle the tanks' guns, but there's an exception if you have weapons license and the certain requirements. In most cases under this "exception rule" you can keep the guns and fire them at shooting camps, but your tank becomes illegal to drive on streets. 

So, in summary, my idea is to add old military vehicles so the people with tons of money can buy them, drive them, repair them and if they fulfill all the requirements, to shoot them (of course at firing camps or events or something). Hope you like the idea .

No military = no military items. They won't add it even if you can't use it because they have their mod on a army sim and so they have no intentions of having military. I may like the idea but it won't happen unfortunately but I would rather not see them anyways.