Edited by jaylenclyde
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

I was wondering if a pc with(not an expert)would be good enough:

gtx 1060 turbo edition

500mb memory

8 ram

Intel Core i7 (4th Gen) 4790 / 3.6 GHz

Best way to answer that is with a question of my own. do you play Arma 3 or GTA V? if so how well do you handle it and what setting of graphics do you play on those games?

It's hard to predict how demanding Identity will be this early in development. Motown and Paratus address this issue in their Q&A. Its estimated right now that a mid tier gaming rig will be able to run Identity at its release. Lower tier may not be so fortunate. Since you have a GTX 1060, you'll be fine. (but im sure you already knew that).

11 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Would a

GPU: XFX AMD RX 480 8GB

CPU: Intel i7 Core

RAM: 16GB

HARD DRIVE: 1TB

like any other post mentions, there isn't really any spec releases yet, so if you can run Arma 3 or GTA V, than you can run this

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

Would a

@Bryyce what do you think would that be good or no?

19 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

Best way to answer that is with a question of my own. do you play Arma 3 or GTA V? if so how well do you handle it and what setting of graphics do you play on those games?

i dont have those games

18 hours ago, MrClark said:

Would a

holy thats better i want it bad(I cant afford)

I know I can usually run GTA at Medium settings around 60fps, but would this run it well? I'm usually pretty good with computers, but this is a game engine I have no experience with.

➜ CPU : Intel i5-4460k 

➜ GPU: GTX 750

➜ RAM: 8GB

i can run GTAV but i cant run ARMA 3 in multiplayer, got 30 FPS, but in singleplayer i have 60 + fps, will i be able to run identity?

It depends on the specs needed when the game releases but if you have a decent PC you'll be able to run it.

2 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

i dont have those games

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

go on the website and see if you can run Arma 3 on your computer. they don't have specs so anyone who is asking wont really get a definitive answer until the Devs make an official post. as of now the only answer anyone ever has gotten is if you can run Arma 3 and GTA V , than you will be able to run this ( just maybe a little lower settings)

4 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

go on the website and see if you can run Arma 3 on your computer. they don't have specs so anyone who is asking wont really get a definitive answer until the Devs make an official post. as of now the only answer anyone ever has gotten is if you can run Arma 3 and GTA V , than you will be able to run this ( just maybe a little lower settings)

just used the system checker and i can run both ARMA III and GTA V on basic settings but not recommended, does that mean identity will be fine? bearing in mind i'm using a windows 10 laptop not built for gaming

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

just used the system checker and i can run both ARMA III and GTA V on basic settings but not recommended, does that mean identity will be fine? bearing in mind i'm using a windows 10 laptop not built for gaming

Being able to run them games will likely be fine to run the modules but the graphics will be improved over the duration of the year up to the full game release and then there could be issues but no one will know for certain until nearer to the beta and full release.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 7:28 PM, MrClark said:

@Bryyce what do you think would that be good or no?

It should do the trick.

9 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

dude can you run it only sees if you can download the game not run also it does not tells you about your internet connection

14 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

dude can you run it only sees if you can download the game not run also it does not tells you about your internet connection

internet connection has nothing to do with your computer specs but everything to do with your provider. that has nothing to do with your original post. if you want to know if your internet can run it maybe provide some up and down speeds so we can see.also it shows the min specs to run it and you can download a program that will tell you if you can run it and how well, if you meet min specs than obviously you can run it.

so what is your internet provider speeds since now that seems to be a concern of yours as well

4 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

internet connection has nothing to do with your computer specs but everything to do with your provider. that has nothing to do with your original post. if you want to know if your internet can run it maybe provide some up and down speeds so we can see.also it shows the min specs to run it and you can download a program that will tell you if you can run it and how well, if you meet min specs than obviously you can run it.

kk

On 31/03/2017 at 9:15 PM, jaylenclyde said:

I was wondering if a pc with(not an expert)would be good enough:

gtx 1060 turbo edition

500gb memory

8 ram

Intel Core i7 (4th Gen) 4790 / 3.6 GHz

Your specs will be fine for high settings in my opinion, you have an up to date GPU and CPU. This of course depends on game optimisation and your HDD space etc.

On 31/03/2017 at 10:56 PM, MrClark said:

Would a

The same with you, when you think of PC gaming as a whole you have invested quite handsomely into your components, so expect to be rewarded back when you can run Identity on high settings.

Lets just say if neither of you can run it on high settings then there is going to be a lot of disappointed people here with i5s, 770s etc.