Vix

Quick, before they see!

Figured out we should start making some time killers and post-count-uppers in a shape of Off-Topic Forum Games!

In this one we nominate someone in the comments (without @ so it won't show up in their newsfeed) and our goal is to count to 30 before they notice. If we reach 30- the nominating person gets a point  and the person who posted the 30 nominates another user in the same post. If nominated user comments here before 30 they nominate another user. You lose a point if you got counted up to 30. No negative points.

Please post nominated user's nickname in a bright color (or colors) so it'll be easy to notice. :)

Rules:

- nominated user had to be active at least a day before getting nominated

- nominated user didn't post they're going to be unable to access forums

- nominated user has posted at least 3 posts in total

- 3 other users have to post before you can add a number again, no spamming!

--------------------

Arlmar

2 hours ago, jcdock said:

nutterbutter

We're counting Arlmar now, he doesn't know yet xD

For me tho, Idk what were doing. Something about counting to thirty before Lamar recognizes it so that it can switch to me or sometin?

6 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

For me tho, Idk what were doing. Something about counting to thirty before Lamar recognizes it so that it can switch to me or sometin?

Yup, so we know in the future behind whose back we can plot conspiracies and they won't notice.

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Yeah. I check all my history- and often look into my unread content or missed activity to see wazup.

See, we know now we can't plot behind your back here because you'll probably find out sooner or later. But Arlmar doesn't know.

Plus it's super embarassing when you find out people have been talking about you for days and you had no idea. xD Was fun on last forum I joined at least!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Vix Arlmar hasn't been active on these forums at all yet so I doubt he's gonna see this.

Yeah he has. xD

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Vix I nominate you @Vix I hope you don't see this comment @Vix

I don't like you. :c

I like how Vix managed to break her own rules with her first post. I hadn't been active the day before, or the day before.

3 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I like how Vix managed to break her own rules with her first post. I hadn't been active the day before, or the day before.

You have been active on Skype though. 

I'm hardly going to notice this game from Skype, also no I wasn't. The last time we talked on Skype before today was like Friday.

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I'm hardly going to notice this game from Skype, also no I wasn't. The last time we talked on Skype before today was like Friday.

You're always on Skype. v.v

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

You're always on Skype. v.v

That's because I rarely ever turn off my tablet so Skype is just left running. Even if I have the all closed.