Pluto

James P. Mumblecruster's Art Corporation

James P. Mumlecruster
An Art Corporation

Ever since James P. was a little kid he aspired to be an artist, he has now made those dreams come to life!
Not only is James P. one of the best artists around he has elegant, beautiful and amazing designs.
Only the richest of the rich could purchase one of Jame's fine selections of work.

TtHoTOs.jpg
Above shows one of Mr. Mumblecruster's finest pieces of artwork, a true beauty to the eyes. As shown in this amazing piece of art
we can see an abstract penguin with a man inside. 

vluqBCe.jpg

AYjILjS.jpg
Here we can see Advisors playing a game of tennis on their home planet. If that doesn't scream amazing I don't know what does.
t9YRC10.jpg

As you can see Mr. Mumblecruster's Art Gallery gets legendary reviews. We know you will love it just as much as our testimonials.

5 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

If you are serious about being an Artist, I am looking for some art at the Anonymous HQ..

This art would work perfectly for your series organization. 

This look's like really good art wouldn't mind some for some place's to give it a bit of life.

Will this be a humorous or serious art company? Will you make abstract art? What type of art(s) are you going to make? Will it be copyrighted?

• Like 1

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing, and we do collaborations with not only other clothing stores, but with artists as well.

If you're looking to get your art up on some high-fashion, exclusive clothing, then PM me and we can start talking.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:33 AM, Arky said:

This art would work perfectly for your series organization. 

Why you gotta hate?

• Like 1

I'm oddly really looking forward to this feature and probably how I'm gling to start making my living in TS...can't wait to see what people produce and what makes it into the high end galleries ??