Alecander

Ratio of careers.

For curiosity's sake  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Criminal, Government, Politics/Law, Police (yes i know this is technically government), Business, Other, Have not decided. (yes i know that there is much more in this game just want a broad overview.)

• Criminal
    • Government
    • Police
    • Business
    • Other
    • Have not decided
    • Politics / Law

Just trying to see how the ratio of careers people want to be.

Edited by Alecander

18 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Should add politics/law. Those are too big to miss imo

Kinda goes under Government, at least politics does. But i will add it just for the poll.

16 minutes ago, Alecander said:

Kinda goes under Government, at least politics does. But i will add it just for the poll.

Ah, I actually didn't see that. But I was more so thinking about lawyers than people running for election.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I want to be everything eventually. but mainly own a business.

I feel like Business will be a very popular path. But rightfully so, we need clothes stores, coffee shops, transportation etc.  Hopefully there will be enough diversity in Business :) We dont need 40 Lumber companies, and only one Clothing store!

• Like 1

I fear that there will be a large amount of criminals and cops while the business professions stays small - leading to a massive gang war and no legitimate economic activity. Luckily it looks like the opposite with this poll.

7 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

I fear that there will be a large amount of criminals and cops while the business professions stays small - leading to a massive gang war and no legitimate economic activity. Luckily it looks like the opposite with this poll.

I was worried as well. Thats why i decided to start a poll just to see. Hopefully enough people will answer in order to see where a majority lies.

i will own a business ( drugs) that in turn will put me through law degree, so that i can get my guys off the hook ( Lawyer) and slowly work my way to becoming mayor. call me Pablo,

6 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

i will own a business ( drugs) that in turn will put me through law degree, so that i can get my guys off the hook ( Lawyer) and slowly work my way to becoming mayor. call me Pablo,

that would place you under the criminal category ;)

Fortunately, businesses are the majority of the career paths amongst players within the game. Thus, the economy of the game's servers shall be booming with commodities and careers. 

My person intends to function as a politician and Lawyer directly after functioning as a political, commercial, and personal espionage agent.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that maybe you should add medical? I'd personally either want to be a doctor/surgeon or a lawyer.

On 30/03/2017 at 9:38 PM, uncannierlink said:

Should add politics/law. Those are too big to miss imo

That, for now, would be classed under other I think

7 hours ago, Devonor said:

I'm thinking that maybe you should add medical? I'd personally either want to be a doctor/surgeon or a lawyer.

They can come under "Government" though. 

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They can come under "Government" though. 

Medicine practice is most certainly not a government job, sorry to be frank.

1 hour ago, Devonor said:

It would depend on whether the job is either funded by the state or by a private organization.

EDIT: However, it would be appreciated if "medical services" were to function as it's own occupational status considering that ANY job within the public sector could be perceived to be a "government job".

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Devonor said:

I didn't say they were government things but I said "They can come under Government" You see and so I know they are not particularly a government profession. So please you don't need to read more carefully.