Loucifer

Hello From New Yawk!

Is everyone as  Hype as me about identity?! Im sure you all are..  Just wanted to say Hello and let you all know that i cant wait to get in the Town Square and get to know everyone. I  wonder who will be my Future Partner in Crime? Hmmmmm..:ph34r:

You can check out The Hideout section on the forum, good first place to meet all ambitious future-criminal masterminds of Identity :D

tumblr_nj9mbngP5C1u8jgqwo1_500.png

• Like 1

A New Yorker, I was wanted to visit there.  Whats it like is it anything like all those crime shows I see, Law & Order, CSI NY, NYPD Blue, Third Watch, Without A Trace, Castle, Kojak, Cagney and Lacy and My personal fav Person of Interest where theres a bunch of criminals on ever street corner ready to rob, rape and murder?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanDud88 said:

A New Yorker, I was wanted to visit there.  Whats it like is it anything like all those crime shows I see, Law & Order, CSI NY, NYPD Blue, Third Watch, Without A Trace, Castle, Kojak, Cagney and Lacy and My personal fav Person of Interest where theres a bunch of criminals on ever street corner ready to rob, rape and murder?

Nah, I think it's more like in How I Met Your Mother. Full of Ted Mosby's ex girlfriends. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Are you the Loucifer I think you are! ;) 

the one and only :) is this the same HairyGrenade from FS??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loucifer said:

the one and only :) is this the same HairyGrenade from FS??

Yes! :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yes! :D

14 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Holy Shit!! whats up bro? i didnt know you had anything to do with this game! im so Fn amped to get in and start stackin some $$$ ;)

Edited by Loucifer
spelling

3 minutes ago, Loucifer said:

Holy Shit!! whats up bro? i didnt know you had anything toi odo with this game! im so Fn amped to get in and start stackin some $$$ ;)

I'm just helping out by moderating the forums! I'm very excited for this game!:)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Vix said:

Who is this Jyf guy?! Does anyone actually know him? 

Does anyone want to know him judging by his youtube videos, hes properly about 12.

19 minutes ago, JYF4444 said:

Dude said im 12  ....how about a good comment like nice video or your creative. Ask me some question about me to get to know me. If you disrespect then youll get it back.

Dude, you still denyed being 12 and all your videos are just a gifs with music.

On 10/01/2016 at 5:23 PM, Vix said:

You can check out The Hideout section on the forum, good first place to meet all ambitious future-criminal masterminds of Identity :D

tumblr_nj9mbngP5C1u8jgqwo1_500.png

@Notering There are no brakes, on the derailment train....

7 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Why Do we see something, look at it and start commenting bullshit?

Especially when there's herbs to smoke!

Amen Homie!!! Light'em up!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DanDud88 said:

don't forget the hookers on every corner :)

On 1/11/2016 at 10:50 AM, HairyGrenade said:
On 1/11/2016 at 10:50 AM, HairyGrenade said:

I'm just helping out by moderating the forums! I'm very excited for this game!:)

that's awesome bro! cant wait to get in game and cause some trouble wit ya!B|

Hello loucifer. I look forward to meeting you in a few decades. I guess that the forum will do for now though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Hello loucifer. I look forward to meeting you in a few decades. I guess that the forum will do for now though.

see you in the Town Square soon...I hope lol

Can't wait for this game to start. Very excited to bring some NY into this game. Hopefully there will be skyscrapers eventually.