Sign in to follow this  
Nathan_Goliath

Intro

Hi my name is Nathan Goliath as you can tell by my form name and i just wanted to introduce myself into the community of identity. I don't have a lot to say but if i don't answer some questions that one of you might want to know don't be afraid to reply. What i'm hoping to do in identity is have a good life not anything to crazy maybe open a nice store and sell cloths or furniture and if i'm lucky i could buy a farm and grow and sell crops. 

If you want to know what package i got for identity i got the Speed Demon one for 250. To be honest im not so proud of myself for spending 250 USD on a game but if it is close to what they say it is i will be happy. I will try to be active on the identity form as well so i hope i see you all in game!

Welcome @Nathan_Goliath to this wonderful community!

Well you answered a question I would of asked but another question is; What are you most excited about in the game and what drove you to spend so much?

Please find the resources useful with answers to many questions and don't hesitate to ask if you have a question which you could not find answered on the forum as I will be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game!