Cdeb123

Suggestion for Identity RPG

Okay so I have a idea for identity RPG so what would be good in the game would be military active in the country maybe a base in the country with all the equipment that the military would have I will be a part of the navy and serve in the country and I want to be a officer and fly aircraft and all that. I also think their needs to be ranks, proper uniforms for your rank and everything else. Also the military could respond to high priority calls and help out the PD. I would love to have this in the game.

The Military in the game wouldn't be needed as their is police to deal with the issues in the game and there would only be a difference from ranks, weapons and vehicles that they would have access to.

They fight for the same purpose but only have different roles.

I wouldn't enjoy seeing a tank roaming around the city but that's just my opinion.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cdeb123 said:

Okay so I have a idea for identity RPG so what would be good in the game would be military active in the country maybe a base in the country with all the equipment that the military would have I will be a part of the navy and serve in the country and I want to be a officer and fly aircraft and all that. I also think their needs to be ranks, proper uniforms for your rank and everything else. Also the military could respond to high priority calls and help out the PD. I would love to have this in the game.

First off, there will be no military because they have had enough of that from their mod they made on a military sim game. your point about them responding to "High priority calls" is what the S.W.A.T. is for and so no purpose for military. Also they already stated that there will be no military of any sort but obviously that don't mean you cannot form a company to act as a militia but with no military vehicles, uniforms or careers. I would suggest playing their mod on ArmA 3 if you want military things as because that caters for what you want in this game. Otherwise to my knowledge there is no real purpose of any sort to have the military in Identity.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

First off, there will be no military because they have had enough of that from their mod they made on a military sim game. your point about them responding to "High priority calls" is what the S.W.A.T. is for and so no purpose for military. Also they already stated that there will be no military of any sort but obviously that don't mean you cannot form a company to act as a militia but with no military vehicles, uniforms or careers. I would suggest playing their mod on ArmA 3 if you want military things as because that caters for what you want in this game. Otherwise to my knowledge there is no real purpose of any sort to have the military in Identity.

Don't forget about C.R.A.S.H units to handle more seedy operations like drug enforcement and gang activity. They'd be working with the DEA most likely.

19 minutes ago, Arky said:

Don't forget about C.R.A.S.H units to handle more seedy operations like drug enforcement and gang activity. They'd be working with the DEA most likely.

There is no D.E.A in the game. No government agencies.

56 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no D.E.A in the game. No government agencies.

Then C.R.A.S.H units will be VERY needed. They'd be almost required or else 40% of the criminals will get away with drug running and selling

36 minutes ago, Arky said:

Then C.R.A.S.H units will be VERY needed. They'd be almost required or else 40% of the criminals will get away with drug running and selling

All those separate things are in the regular police branch

Edited by JamesLuck01