Sign in to follow this  
DLimit

Contract Agreements

SUGGESTION: Law enforcement officers must be OBLIGATED to FINE or INCARCERATE individuals for failing to abide by contract agreements that were formed by two parties. In other terms,  Suggesting that Law enforcement officers must be obligated to FINE or INCARCERATE individuals that fail to abide by contract agreements between two parties considering that failing to pay off a debt to a contracted agent is classified as an act of theft.

As a commercial and political espionage agent, my character shall desire to form contract agreements with citizens within the city in order to fulfill an objective. For example, if my character were to be ordered to extract intelligence on a vehicle manufacturing company's blueprints for next year's product, the character would be expected to function as an employee and extract information from high-ranking staff members of the company. However, the contract would consist of a fee in order to fulfill the role. Since the task involves utilizing hours, to days, to weeks, or even MONTHS of my time, one would be expected to provide the espionage agent with an extraordinary amount of wealth in order to fulfill the role. Thus, contract agreements SHOULD be formed between both parties in order to ensure that the completion of the task results in receiving the payment. In the process, failing to abide by the contract should result in attaining a FINE or INCARCERATION by Law enforcement officers.
-------------------------------------

Scenario 1:

Contract: Extract the car company's blueprints for October, 2017

Fee: $50,000

Method of Payment: $500 per week

Method of Completing Objective: Submit a resume and an application for a job within the company, form a "trustful" relationship with the owner and/or higher-ranking staff members, attain a promotion, attain access to the blueprints and/or sensitive information, leave the job and attain negative reputation from the employer.

Length of fulfilling the task: Five months

Scenario 2:

Contract: Surveillance client's wife in order to determine whether her person is committing acts of infidelity

Fee: $5,000 -$10,000 depending on the length of the objective

Method of Payment: $100 per week or $5,000 in five months

Method of Completing Objective: Surveillance the subject for continuous hours without compromising the agent. After weeks of surveillancing the subject, conduct a detailed report regarding the female's activities and present the intelligence to the client.

Length of fulfilling the task: one week to three months

---------------------------------------------------------
The task would be worth $50,000 dollars considering that the agent risks his life to extract sensitive information in exchange for a "negative reference from his employer for quitting" etc...

However, since the average player is incapable of automatically paying $50,000, a "contract agreement" should be formed by the client and the agent. Failure to abide by the contract should result in a FINE or IMPRISONMENT by the judicial system.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DLimit said:

As a commercial and political espionage agent, my character shall desire to form contract agreements with citizens within the city in order to fulfill an objective. For example, if my character were to be ordered to extract intelligence on a vehicle manufacturing company's blueprints for next year's product, the character would be expected to function as an employee and extract information from high-ranking staff members of the company. However, the contract would consist of a fee in order to fulfill the role. Since the task involves utilizing hours, to days, to weeks, or even MONTHS of my time, one would be expected to provide the espionage agent with an extraordinary amount of wealth in order to fulfill the role. Thus, contract agreements SHOULD be formed between both parties in order to ensure that the completion of the task results in receiving the payment. In the process, failing to abide by the contract should result in attaining a FINE or INCARCERATION by Law enforcement officers.

Scenario :

Contract: Extract the car company's blueprints for October, 2017

Fee: $50,000

Method of Payment: $500 per week

Method of Completing Objective: Submit a resume and an application for a job within the company, form a "trustful" relationship with the owner and/or higher-ranking staff members, attain a promotion, attain access to the blueprints and/or sensitive information, leave the job and attain negative reputation from the employer.

Length of fulfilling the task: Five months

The task would be worth $50,000 dollars considering that the agent risks his life to extract sensitive information in exchange for a "negative reference from his employer for quitting" etc...

However, since the average player is incapable of automatically paying $50,000, a "contract agreement" should be formed by the client and the agent. Failure to abide by the contract should result in a FINE or IMPRISONMENT by the judicial system.

This don't look like a suggestion for the game to have it implemented but more like what you are / need / want to do when in-game.... (Wrong Section???)

But I get that you want contract agreements to be able to be in the game.

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This don't look like a suggestion for the game to have it implemented but more like what you are / need / want to do when in-game.... (Wrong Section???)

Suggesting that Law enforcement officers must be obligated to FINE or INCARCERATE individuals that fail to abide by contract agreements between two parties considering that failing to pay off a debt to a contracted agent is classified as an act of theft.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Suggesting that Law enforcement officers must be obligated to FINE or INCARCERATE individuals that fail to abide by contract agreements between two parties considering that failing to pay off a debt to a contracted agent is classified as an act of theft.

ok, it just looked more that you were telling a thing about your character. but i like it. I missed your point because it was not shown/ told straight away.

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

ok, it just looked more that you were telling a thing about your character. but i like it. I missed your point because it was not shown/ told straight away.

The post has been edited in order to clarify the suggestion.

It is the idea that my character does not intend to spend six months infiltrating a corporation in order for the client to fail to abide by the contract without any restitution for my losses in labour and time.

Edit: Imagine... infiltrating a car company as a "regular intern staff-member" for weeks to even months in order to finally attain access to a blueprint without accumulating a single penny from the client... act of theft.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1

Just throwing this out there...generally when 2 ppl enter into an agreement over "illegal activities" It's up to the 2 parties to come to a resolution. Because if a drug dealer goes up to a cop and says, this guys just took the bag and didn't pay for it...The last thing they'll will be worried about, is making sure anyone is compensated, as they will be about making sure 2 ppl are arrested. Then you can figure out compensation later, on your own time.

10 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Just throwing this out there...generally when 2 ppl enter into an agreement over "illegal activities" It's up to the 2 parties to come to a resolution. Because if a drug dealer goes up to a cop and says, this guys just took the bag and didn't pay for it...The last thing they'll will be worried about, is making sure anyone is compensated, as they will be about making sure 2 ppl are arrested. Then you can figure out compensation later, on your own time.

He isn't talking about smuggling drugs, but more on when a contract is signed by 2 parties, both parties must deliver and if one does not then they should get penalised by the cops for theft etc. because they did not pay the price for employee stated on contract.

Edited by JamesLuck01

The drug sale was what i used as an example...why do ppl have to roam the forums looking to correct ppl. Any "illegal activities"...corporate espionage is WORSE than a drug dealer doin it. That's like a hitman kills your wife and you don't pay him...so he goes to the cops and says " I killed this guyxs wife and he didn't pay me." The cops aren't coming to make you settle up...I can guarantee you that

Legal activities is different, I was talking about his example of illegal activities. So to recap... I'm ONLY referring to the contracts of "illegal activities", when I say it's up to the 2 parties, whom entered into said contract, over said illegal activities, to sort out compensation. Law enforcement will only care about the crime.  Not who owes who, for whatever illegal activities they shouldn't have been involved in, in the 1st place. I highly doubt that you can go to the police or judicial system, for mediation over illegal activities. 

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

10 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

The drug sale was what i used as an example...why do ppl have to roam the forums looking to correct ppl. Any "illegal activities"...corporate espionage is WORSE than a drug dealer doin it. That's like a hitman kills your wife and you don't pay him...so he goes to the cops and says " I killed this guyxs wife and he didn't pay me." The cops aren't coming to make you settle up...I can guarantee you that

My point was that of a "Contract Agreement must be completed and carried out by all parties. Also how do you know it will be something illegal they carry out over and I didn't "Try to correct you" but more I stated.

I was only speaking to the aspect of stealing a car companies plans...that's corporate espionage and it's illegal. And it wouldn't be covered under contracts and verbal agreements. As far as law enforcement is concerned

When a criminal doesn't fulfill his end of the "agreement", other criminal then kills or robs, said contract breaker. Case closed

The contract would merely state "The client is expected to provide it's agent with an X amount of dollars per week until the entire fee is paid for fulfilling an objective that remains confidential for security purposes"