Name: Gold, Eli.
From (City, Country): London, England.
Appearance (Body, Face): Male. Slim, not muscular. Blue eyes, black hair.
Attire: Suit while working, otherwise casual clothing.
Job: Lawyer, works alone in a small office.
Detail of House: Modern apartment with view over Identity skyline. At least that's his dream, in reality he lives in a small apartment and he's saving up for a car, and a nicer place to live.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Saving money for a Rolls Royce, always been his dream to have one. Right now he has a rather... crappy car.
Personality: Smart, always a step ahead of someone. Has humour, but isn't showing that much. Serious. Terrible in relationships, oh heavens he tries hard, but he always screws it up. He does want to marry one day.
Background: Eli always thought he was born in the wrong family. He was devestated about the fact that he couldn't make any friends because he and his family were rich. His parents didn't care about him, only about success and making more dirty money. While he became older he and his family were arguing a lot. Harvey hated his family, he hated the fact that his whole future was planned out for him, he hated that he couldn't make any decisions for himself because that would ''hurt'' the family's name and reputation. He hated that he was rich so badly that he walked away. Away from his family, away from everything. At the moment he walked away from his life, he didn't realize that his family was going to stop giving him anything. With the only money he has, he decided to study law, something he always wanted to do. Finally he had the feeling of doing something without using his family. He became one of the best students in law class, and graduated flawless. After that he wanted to get away from his family as far as possible, so he changed his last name and moved to Identity City. The rest is yet to come.

Edited by OreoIsLekker

Name:
Andrew Dowsett

From (City, Country):
Brisbane, Australia

Appearance (Body, Face):
average body, between all 3 axis (weight, height, muscular)

Attire:
Shirt - White dress shirt with dark blue collar, dark blue tie.
Pants - dark blue dress pants.

Belt - light brown belt.
Shoes - Pointed light brown dress shoes.

Job:
I design and manufacture my own clothing line.

Detail of House:
Single bedroom apartment.

Detail of Car/ Vehicle:
Sports Motorcycle. (R1 or ZX10R)

Personality:
A bit cocky and bit manipulative, but mostly a good heart and will help anyone if needed (perhaps for a price)

Background:
Struggling to find my place in the world, I took a risk and put everything into creating my own line of dress clothing. This may grow into furniture and other clothing.

• Like 1

Name: Supreme Leader
From (City, Country): Seattle, WA
Appearance (Body, Face): I want to look like Kim Jong Un in game
Attire: All Supreme gear
Job: CEO of Supreme
Detail of House: Penthouse with only Supreme everything built out of Supreme bricks. 
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Custom Lambo with Supreme logo on the top of it
Personality: Laid-back, don't really over think these things
Background: From Seattle, WA and I want to make a Supreme Store

Name: Liam, not decided surname yet.
From (City, Country): I've grown up in wherever the game is taking place.
Appearance (Body, Face): I'm black, tall, about 6'4, plays basketball so I am athletic.
Attire: You'll see me wear Jordans or what ever they're called in this game, jeans and hoodies of some brand, usually Nike, Adidas, Champion or even Supreme.
Job: My job is not 100% clear but if you can have a basketball career I will, if not, I'll probably work with business of some sort.
Detail of House: The dream is to live in a big house with an ocean view but realistically I'll probably live with some friends in an apartment or smaller house. 
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: I will definitely drive a sports bike like an R6 or a CBR600RR and own a car if I can afford it. The car will probably be a wagon such as a Volvo V90, Audi A6 or a Shooting Brake Mercedes Benz. 
Personality: I'm nice to most people, I will probably judge you by your looks until I get to know you. I will have a mind for business which hopefully will get me somewhere in life.
Background: I grew up here and fell in love with the basketball at a young age, I grew up in the hood and had a great childhood and graduated with high grades.

• Like 1

• Name: Kyle Bins
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Appearance (Body, Face): Thin body, Brown short hair 
  •  
  • Attire: Normal clothes, Jeans, t-shirts, vests
  •  
  • Job: Police officer/Transport Bussiness/Tow truck driver
  •  
  • Detail of House: Not to big, not too small, House a bit off the city, 2 bed rooms, 1 toilet, 2 car garage
  •  
  • Detail of Car/ Vehicle: SUV Like BMW x6
  •  
  • Personality: Focused on his life, Likes to interact with other people, And can learn alot
  • Background: He was born in Altis, After the war started he and his family moved to Poland as they had some family living there already, He lived there since he was ~12 years old, When he was 21 he went to the (ISLAND OF IDENTITY (NAME STILL UNKNOWN)) on holidays, He liked it so much that he later moved there and begon his work at Tow truck bussines, now he is trying to get his place in Police office, But what he didnt know is that his old friend "Tony Luprano" was also at the (ISLAND) and he wasn't that normal, he was a rebel in fact, Kyle met him and decided to become friends, but he cant be a real friend with a criminal when he works for the police...

Name: Martin Kojima 
From (City, Country): Miami
Appearance (Body, Face): thin and average height, long white hair
Attire: normal clothes, sometimes real imported Yankii and Bosozoku clothes for events
Job: self-employee at Sayonara Racing
Detail of House: lives in a small room upstairs of the workshop
Detail of Car/Vehicle:

For daily: imported Nissan Skyline ER34 4-door. Engine: RB25DET. Transmission: automatic. Horsepower: 250 HP

maxresdefault.jpg

For work: Ford F-150 SVT Lightning (with car trailer). Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Triton V8. Transmission: manual. Horsepower: 380 HP
2001-ford-svt-f-150-lighning-instrumente

For pleasure driving: Nissan Fairlady S30Z G-Nose. Engine: L28 stroker 3.0L with triple carbs. Transmission: manual. Horsepower: 310 HP
s30g_b_kr.jpeg

For drifting: Nissan 180SX. Engine: SR20DET. Transmission: manual. Horsepower: 550 HP
Car-Modify-Wonder-180sx-Body-Kit-1.jpg

For racetrack: drift-missile practice car Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T (not legally imported). Engine: RB20DET. Transmission: manual. Horsepower: 300 HP
maxresdefault.jpg

Personality: solitary, don't like to talk too much, introvert. Get's angry easily, sometimes dangerous. Young wild spirit at it's finest.
Background: When he was young he and his parents moved to Japan for work. There he learned the passion about cars. At the age of 15, he finally got behind the wheel of a car and learned to drift (of course illegally, he doesn't even have a driving license). He learned from the best street racers from the mountains of Japan and mechanic from his friends. At 20 his parents and he moved to XXXX (identity island), where he could start a new life working for his passion. He started it's own business at the age of 22, a car workshop with a private team that could keep with the forgotten street-life passion: Sayonara Racing. He has been arrested 4 times and had 2 cars impounded for reckless driving and illegal drifting on public roads. Police known him very well and has always an eye over him. 

Name:Michael Rael
From (San Jose, USA):
Appearance (average,5'9'' ):
Attire:Black Hoodie, Dark Blue Jeans,White Sneakers
Job: Cab Driver,Gun for Hire,Trafficker
Detail of House:Lives in car
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Rusted 
Personality:comes off Friendly yet distant,approachable,gift of gab,excellent people and sales skills
Background:,grew up in bay area parents were Tweakers so they didnt report son missing when he ran away at 13 since then Michael was caught 3 years later at 16 for trying to bring cocaine,marijuana,and MDMA, into mississippi Did 2 years in Walnut Grove Youth Detention Facility released at 18 has been suspected of several crimes from drug possession to distribution and home invasions charged with gun sales but it never stuck due to lack of evidence and witnesses so on paper a proper citizen a year later attended college and Got a Degree in Information technology with an emphasis in security hacking then disappeared after college current whereabouts unknown last seen obtaining his passport and driving a rusted cabbie in the direction of Town Square 

Edited by MadDabber
  • Like 1

Name: Alex Hoüler

From (City, Country): From Norway.

Appearance (Body, Face): Tall, pale, slim, short brown hair.

Attire: Casual clothes (Jeans, jacket, T-shirt...).

Job: Searching job as driver (bus, cab, limo, truck...).

Detail of House: Small apartment on the outskirts of the main city with two garage slots.

Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Rusted Golf GTI Mk1, plans to buy a new SUV.

Personality: Introvert, he doesn't talk much. He loves drive.

Background: He was born in a poor family in a samll town of Norway. He just moved to this island with very limited money looking for a job as driver. He has always dreamed have a sport car.

Edited by AlexZ
  • Like 1

Name: Jonathan Taylor

From (City, Country): England

Appearance (Body, Face): Thin, Brown Short Scruffy Hair, Medium Trimmed Beard, Slightly Tanned, Tattooed Arms/Back & Chest

Attire: Timberland Styled High Tops, Dark Grey Jeans, White T Shirt, Thick Framed Glasses, Some Sort Of Snapback Or Baseball Cap

Job: Student, Lead Organizer of The Midnight Chasers.

Detail of House: Small Apartment, Not Too Stylish/Not Too Shit

Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Sporty Car, Something Like A Nissan GTR Skyline R34

Personality: Shy. Friendly once you get to know him. Can be rather angered sometimes and is a bit unexpectable.

Background: He had a rather average childhood. Getting into his late teens, he passed his driving test and used to scour the country for local car events with his friends. After moving to the island of Identity with a couple of his friends for uni, they realized that not much of their old life existed on this island. They decided to take up the role of car meet and street race organizers. 

• Like 1

Name: Tyler FItsback

From (City, Country): Timmins Ontario Canada

Appearance (Body, Face): nornal face with a beard at least 2inch long (black) Hair 3inch long (black) little chubbier build Weight, around 5'9"

Attire: White suite with a deep red tie, with a light blue undershirt

Job: Business Owner of a Trucking/Towing Company

Detail of House: 3 bedroom appartment were My 2 brothers and I live together

Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Some sort of old Cadillac looking type that is black with dents and deap cherry red Dodge 2016 looking truck 

Personality: Sometimes funny, I sometimes insult people with out knowing, Really good at looking at numbers and making a profit off everything. I can sell people stuff with out them even knowing I sold them something. really good listener. Really bad at spelling. I am shy but once you start talking I will talk your head off.

Background: I moved from the Canada country to this town for a business trip and sow that there was lots of stuff that needed done so i moved here with my self to start a small moving van company to help the locals to get there goods. after that the business grew bigger and called my 2 bothers down to come help with the business. We are not the best delivery company for making stuff on time but we are always the best price and easest to work with.

• Like 1

On 17-4-2017 at 6:24 AM, TheBlackSpartan said:

Lol, NO cars in Identity will look like this. LMAO.

You're flooding the thread with irrelevant images.

You CAN'T live in a workshop OR own one, silly.

Does someone really needs to explain to you that this thread is meant for you to show other people what you would like to be, and in which direction you want to go? If those cars aren't going to be in the game, well too bad for him. But you already made your point in another thread of Thunderbee. Please leave this thread for what it's meant to be.

On 17-4-2017 at 6:24 AM, TheBlackSpartan said:

Glad they're not catering to people like you, who'll ruin the theme and aesthetic of the game. Go play something else, your kind isn't wanted here.

Seriously? ''Your kind isn't wanted here''? Just because he likes cars? Not only you are discriminating people, but you're also talking bullshit.

~Sincerely, G.

(Sorry for my bad English, still learning.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OreoIsLekker said:

Does someone really needs to explain to you that this thread is meant for you to show other people what you would like to be, and in which direction you want to go? If those cars aren't going to be in the game, well too bad for him. But you already made your point in another thread of Thunderbee. Please leave this thread for what it's meant to be.

Seriously? ''Your kind isn't wanted here''? Just because he likes cars? Not only you are discriminating people, but you're also talking bullshit.

~Sincerely, G.

(Sorry for my bad English, still learning.)

Well said...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheBlackSpartan said:

No not becasue he likes cars? That's stupid.

His kind are the GTAV kids who mod everything to the extreme with ugly looking vehicles. The theme of Identity is contemporary, contrary to his.

No older generation looking slammed cars etc. I'm not talking bullshit.. nor discriminating.. Do you even know what discrimination is? How embarrassing for you to use it in this context. Shame on you.

Well, Identity is not GTAV so what is your point here? And you know that by looking at one thread? Sure. If he likes to mod cars, let him goddamn mod cars. The chances you meeting him in the game, if the game ever releases, are, well, very little. So why does it bother you so much? Because he likes cars you don't like? And if saying to people that their kind isn't wanted here is not discriminating according to you, then that says a lot about your country, or about yourself.

Name: Marco Love
From (City, Country): NYC
Appearance (Body, Face): Lean & Fit, Light Brown Skin, Brown eyes, Cool Hair
Attire: Various T-shirts, Caps, & Jeans with a custom Leather Jacket
Job: Gun Store owner
Detail of House: 2 bedroom w roommate
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Personality: Insane but smart
Background: developing

• Like 1

Name: Jay Sim

Appearance: Built & Fit, Tan Skin, Dark almost black brown eyes, Black Hair

Attire: Hipster apparel

Job: Anonymous Leader

Detail of House: Appartment 1 or 2 bed. Nicely decorated

Vehicle: Car, most likely convertible

Personality: Good leader, and inspirational

Background: Well.. its secret.

• Like 1

Name: Joku Jones

Appearance: middle long brown hair, white Skin, green eyes, fit body

Attire:  a391407d-833b-470b-b112-2f19a0a007eb.jpg

Job: Assistance in Shops and i try to be a therapist in my own house, i love to help people and if they need my help as a therapist, they can talk about everything with me and i try to do my best to make their life better again.

Detail of House: I dont know yet, i think i will sleep in my old car and if i get enough money, i want to buy a foresthouse

Vehicle: old car but i want to buy a toyota supra  039-toyota-supra-history.jpg

Personality: friendly, helpful, trustful, thinks about every step

Backstory: I dont really want to tell my backstory here, it is possible i never meet some of you people ingame but i want to keep my backstory a secret and if someone asks me about why im on Identity-island, i can tell him my story. I do it because i want to prevent metagaming.

Thanks for reading! ;)

Edited by Joku
  • Like 2

Name : Zayne Northwood

Appearance: Male, 5'11, slim.

Attire: Wears designer (supreme, gucci, bape, etc.) and dresses for style and looks. 

Job: Currently unemployed but might be selling drugs for quick cash.

Detail of House: 2 bedroom apartment with (hopefully) parking garage.

Vehicle: Is all about the bike life. Owning either a ninja 636 or gsxr 600 possibly 1000cc later on. Main transportation and will not be stopping for cops. Will be referred to as a "squid".

Personality: Has great confidence and a sense of humor. Down to earth, laid-back and usually high.  

Backstory: Typical and normal life as a kid. Wanted to live his life and have fun. After graduating high school saved up cash to move to a new place with new opportunities. Still stays in touch with parents and siblings. Looking to be successful in Identity Island and meeting the biker community on the Island. :D

tempImageForSave.jpg

Edited by Indevious

Name: James Henry
From (City, Country): Seattle, Washington
Appearance (Body, Face): Pale, dark hair, brown eyes.
Attire: Nothing specific.
Job: Lawyer
Detail of House: Nothing too big, pretty small apartment.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: I ride a bike.
Personality: Intelligent and reserved.
Background: Got into law once he had to defend his brother, Daren when no other lawyer would accept him. When he won the case, he gained a scholarship to one of the greatest law schools in the Western U.S. Later, he moved to North Carolina before finally settling down on the island Identity takes place.

Name:Leland H
From (City, Country):Ash Hill City (Whatever country identity is part of).
Appearance (Body, Face):6' Tan Skin with African-European Features. Round face hazel eyes.
Attire:Jeans, Button Down short sleeve shirt with white t-shirt underneath.
Job:Paramedic
Detail of House:Apartment. Checkered kitchen floor, 1 bedroom king sized bed, living room with TV computer and couch and coffee table.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle:Simple utilitarian four door car.
Personality:Kind, friendly, laughable, helpful.  However can be stern, serious, unwilling, and rude when patience is lost with person.
Background: Mother was a Nurse Father was a Doctor.  Had to do Paramedic cause parent wanted it to.  Born on the island.  Graduated school with honors. Enjoys the job.  Love helping people.  However is possibly a criminal at night.

Edited by CipherN9ne

Name: Phillip Joseph Bernardo
From (City, Country): Carroll, Ohio, USA (pop under 500)
Appearance (Body, Face): 6' 2" or 188 cm, pale, skinny, about 140-145 lbs 66 kg Caucasian 
Attire: Camo pants, black hoodie, hiking boots, and a boonie hat(Camo)
Job: full-time welder and avid Hunter 
Detail of House: small studio apartment decent size TV 46" a futon (bed and couch) 2 chairs and a card table for meals a small fridge/freezer and a giant freezer for hunted game A gaming PC for games in down time and research And 3 large bookshelves as per the avid reader i need at least that much.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Indian Chief Black Hawk Motorcycle 
Personality: Quite, Shy, average looks and intelligence, great at using long range and close range guns, depressed but is happy when eating, hunting, reading, or gaming (or melting metal while not on a job) and a little anti social needs conversation to be initiated by the other party.
Background: single,never had a girlfriend, broken childhood, controlling parent wanting him move out but takes huge monthly rent, gets welders certificate and says **** you moves in with a couple of friends and tries to start a new life in Identity after his friend all get GFs and move out.(forever alone)

Edited by Dhampirearmy

On 4/20/2017 at 4:51 PM, TheBlackSpartan said:

Lol you are very ignorant. 

Identity is catered towards specific gamers no?

So it is meant to specfic people who'll RPG and play along with the style the game is meant to be played in. 

Discrimination.. lol

Silly.

but the game will have cars and who is to say they will not be modable like most game I expect the guns clothes and car among other things to be able to be changed as we see fit if not that would be defeating the reason for this game to be open I dont expect bullet resistant cars to be able to be obtained by anyone other than police or the underground but lots of cars can have little changes here and there I would hope I can put a trailer on my bike or car and use it to camp in when I go hunting or change some parts to get a little extra HP in it so it's not too slow and as for the style its how the players want to play as long as we role play its not all about shooting or upholding the law its a open game that is redefining the genre of rpg and mmo back to what gaming meant play how you want to not how you are told make this your story kind of thing

Name: Victor Ivanov
From (City, Country): Sankt-Petersburg, Russia
Appearance (Body, Face): 200cm, Fat, Short black hair,
Attire: Classy black suit
Job: Experienced racketeer/mobster/criminal
Detail of House: Big house for a big man :D, Comfortable, Bathroom,Toilet , 2 Bedrooms, Large Kitchen, Fine Living Room
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: 1974 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow I
Personality: Tough guy no one wants to cross. Loyal to those who are loyal to me.
Background: i was born in russia, Sankt-Petersburg in 1985 and when i was 8 years old we moved to USA when because of my mother's death. I grew up in Chicago with my father and little brother. When i was 13 years old i did find out that my father was respected member of russian mafia called 'Bratva' which had moved to USA in 1990's. My father introducted me to members and they started teaching me the ropes of mafia. Soon things like Human trafficking, racketeering, drug trafficking, money laundering, contractkilling, murder, robbery, smuggling, arms trafficking, gambling, bribery and fraud became familiar and i started doing contract killing since it was my favourite. Later on Bratva has in many places stepped on the edge of traditional criminal groups, and this has led to crude underworld war wth , italian magia, chinese triad and japan's yakuzan. That's why the russan mafia has not been so heavily rooted in United states. At the moment i am an experienced criminal seeking for an organization to join.

Edited by pazzrio

Name: Sophie Hosk
From (City, Country): Small town in CA
Appearance (Body, Face): 5'7, blonde, tan 
Attire: trendy with relaxed feel 
Job: either doctor or business owner 
Detail of House: none 
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: none 
Personality: outgoing, thrill seeking, enjoys hikes and outdoors. 
Background: grew up surfing, was always focused on studies. Moved to town square to get away from annoying parents and have a new start at life. 

Name: Alexander Preston
From (City, Country): Irving, Texas
Appearance (Body, Face): 5'8", Skinny
Attire: Jeans with T-Shirt
Job: Truck Driver
Detail of House: Small Apartment
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: 78' Volkswagen Beetle
Personality: Humble but easily annoyed
Background: Born at home in the small town of Irving, Texas. Moved to Identity Island for a new life.

Edited by thiccboi69
Changed Jobs

... Scan complete. 

Preparing Download:

//Downloading

Name: Rick
From (City, Country): ?, Ukraine
//Appearance (Body, Face): ????? To Be Disclosed on a Need to know Basis
Attire: Casual
Job: Confidential
Detail of House: Maybe u be lucky enough to be allowed in ;] I SMELL U!! Of course its gonna be modern industrial with an ...open floor plan...  maybe. a split level //Error?? ?? //... No file found??//
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Confidential
Personality: Laid back quiet unpredictable :} Corrupted ??/ Funny guy
Background:????? To Be Disclosed on a Need to know Basis. ??/

//Error

No last known location...

:{{} uhoh 

//Corrupted File

//No File Found. TAB//

//Hack Failed.

You'll never get me

END

Edited by BlazinBender