9 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:
10 hours ago, Jacob said:

audi-a8-l-chauffeur-edition-1-640x360-c.

c905aeab18a15c0bc6b3778184a7ab7222ba4b9b

Oh my gawd, you guys slay me so hard, i love those xD :x

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

Oh my gawd, you guys slay me so hard, i love those xD :x

Business cars. *-* 

Name: Brian Clay
From (City, Country): Montgomery, Texas
Appearance (Body, Face): 6'4", dark brown hair, US Marine style haircut
Attire: Casual, T-Shirt, pants
Job: Operative @ Aegis Security Consulting
Detail of House: Middle class studio apartment
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: 2004 Ram 2500 Cummins, dark blue, 6-inch lift kit, American Eagle series 053 <--- damn beautiful
Personality: Serious during serious times, immature any other time.
Background: Grew up on Montgomery, Texas, enlisted in the US Marine Corp at 18, served in Iraq, 2 tours. Once back in the states, got a job with ASC.

(Not a stolen valor, this is a made up character)

• Like 1

On January 11, 2016 at 9:58 AM, KittyDeKarebu said:

Name: Caleb Kitte
From (City, Country): huntsville, usa.
Appearance (Body, Face): tan, black hair, tall
Attire: Plaid shirt, Denim jeans
Job: Ambulance Driver
Detail of House: Something like this.

elegant-suburban-house-with-exposed-inte
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: F-150

Ford+F-Series+Sells+Vehicle+Every+38+Sec
Personality: Forgiving, Calm, Well mannered.
Background: Paramedic from Alabama, moved to Identity Island at age 24.

F150 and a house like that at 28 and a paramedic driver? Sounds a little too good to be true lol.

5 hours ago, GeeBoMac said:

F150 and a house like that at 28 and a paramedic driver? Sounds a little too good to be true lol.

let's just say my parents gave me a little money.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

let's just say my parents gave me a little money.

Was it a small loan of 1 million dollars? You should build a wall!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herzog said:

Was it a small loan of 1 million dollars? You should build a wall!

yes life was very hard for me. 

• Like 1

Name: Jack Fartek
From (City, Country): Genoa, Italy
Appearance (Body, Face): Fit and slim Body, 1,85M tall and a good looking face. Dark Blonde hairs and green eyes. Caucasian.
Attire: Casual clothing.
Job: Freelancer or Law Enforcement.
Detail of House: Simple House with 1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room, 1 Kitchen and 1 Bathroom.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Uses the public transportation system and a bicycle.
Personality: Brave and a bit shy.
Background: His family immigrated in the U.S. during the 60th years. When his parents died cause of gangs, he continued his life and his dream now is to create a modern type of the "Merchant companies" of the past or to keep safe the city from criminals.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2016 at 8:20 AM, Exist said:

Name: Tim E
From (City, Country): England
Appearance (Body, Face): average build, 5"11, hair cut short on sides, well-rounded face with dark circles under eyes
Attire: Baseball cap, plain t-shirt and jeans
Job: Law Enforcement 
Detail of House: Apartment in the Main city
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Motorcycle
Personality: Respectful, observant, slightly paranoid
Background: From a broken family but has worked hard to get where he is today

Glad you'll be in law enforcement be loyal and do your job ill be keeping my eye on all police officers to make sure they won't be doing anything illegal themselves. -_-

Hey everybody,

My fullname is Yuri Zhukov. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Russian Federation, North.

Appearance (Body, Face): 185cm/80kg, average looks, fit, short hair.
Attire:  Dark red suit.
Job: I'm not bad fighter from street.
Detail of House: Small studio.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: (What about russian cars? :s) Honda 400CB.
Personality:  Loyal, nice, storng and brave but excitable.
Background: Grew up in a bad neighborhood.

Name: Jshaw71
From (City, Country): Independence, Mo, USA 
Appearance (Body, Face): 5' 8" 130 lbs. Slim build with some muscle on his arms, brown hair, goatee blue/green eyes, (that change on my/his mood) 
Attire: Generally dresses casually, very rarely dresses up (but will on occasion  )  
Job: Whatever it takes to fund his Writer/Artist want 
Detail of House: Anything affordable, really, wither that be,, Home, Apt. Duplex, nothing too old/dated
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Sports Hatchback/Balista (Honda crx style) 
Personality:Quiet, but friendly, when in a conversation, usually tries to find a window to put his two cents in on, tries not to talk over anyone, but will occasionally raise his voice, generally speaks with moderate voice sometimes stumbles over his words, but tries to cleaify what he meant, Loves music, Sci Fi and Fanatsy
Background: Tired of his 'home town' I relocated looking for a fresh start, and freedom to do what I/he wants

Edited by jshaw71
  • Like 1

I see everyone saying what their house/car will look like but don't you start poor and try to make money or am I wrong? or are you just saying what your future house/car will look like?

Name: Vincent Travolti
From (City, Country): Capaci, Sicily, Italy 
Appearance (Body, Face): Black Hair, Average Height, Average body build.
Attire: Black Suit Pants /w Black Suit Jacket. White Shirt /w Black Tie (casual)| Uniform (Standard Police Uniform)
Job: Police Officer
Detail of House: Old Apartment
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Old Rusty Black Dodge Monaco
Personality: Incorruptible, Likes Cats, Good Listener, Tough,     
Background: Vincent's Father was Italian and his mother was American. His Mother moved to Sicily to escape from her Ex-Husband. They met in Palermo when Vito (Vincent's Father) was on a business trip.

He was born in Capaci. He helped his fathers pasta business and when he had enough money he moved to America at the age of 19. He moved to an Italian American place called Port Domenico he applied for Police Cadets and he got into the Port Domenico Police Force. At Age 24, he moved to (INSERT IDENTITY ISLAND NAME HERE). He was now a Police Officer of (IDENTITY CITY NAME) For 6 more years he is still an Officer to this very day.

3 hours ago, Miker2209 said:

I see everyone saying what their house/car will look like but don't you start poor and try to make money or am I wrong? or are you just saying what your future house/car will look like?

It's their "dream" houses, there will be a limited number of houses in Identity and just ONE owner per house, so I think that the big part will have a sort of studio and the lucky ones will have their own houses. We will all begin with a small amount of money (it depends of your pledge) and it depends of your "money-making" skills to get rich or not. :)

Did I answered your question ? If so, leave a like ! ;) 

• Like 2

Name: Mei Cheung

From (City, Country): China

Appearance (Body, Face): Slim build, gentle face.

Attire: Tank top worn with loose fitting overalls for work. Jeans and a t-shirt when out.

Job: Planning to own her own Garage and be a mechanic (Cars or Motorcycles).

Detail of House: Modest apartment or condo with at least a one car garage

Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Aiming for a mid-to-high end sports car.

Personality: Very relaxed and friendly. Loves to joke around and make friends, despite having a slight accent and not fully understanding Western jokes fully, but will laugh anyway. Serious when it comes to her work as she strives for the best when working on her customers' or her own cars. 

Background: Moving to (Wherever Identity takes place) when she was a teenager, Mei always had a love for speed. Growing up mostly poor in China, she never had the chance to partake in the things she really loved back then. Deciding to fill that void with learning about what she could about cars by watching the local mechanics work or by reading manuals online about cars, Mei dedicated a lot of her time to the trade; by reading and watching others. But now that she's in (Identitytown!), she strives to put her skills to the test and do what makes her happy finally.

Quick write up :D

• Like 1

.Name: Donald John Trump
From (City, Country): America, NY, Queens
Appearance (Body, Face): Athletic Build, Blonde Hair, 6'2'', Blue Eyes
Attire: Business attire, formal.
Job: Real Estate Investor, Property Owner, Real-estate developer
Detail of House: Shown In Picture
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Shown In Picture
Personality: Nice, Kind, Smart, Generous
Background: Too Much To Write, But You Get The Point.

129c553b1fb9ce312263da12a7321d67.jpg

article-0-0B93CAAC00000578-248_634x431.jpg

Name: Charles 

Apperance: A bit slim but muscular, dark brown eyes and hair, tanned skin, kind of tall...

Attire: Surf or skate apparel, sometimes dressed up.

Job: Barman or gym owner if it will be possible. May also be involve in illegal job sometimes.

Personnality: Nice, serious but like to have fun.

Detail of house: Kind of small house with a two door garage and a big pool.

Detail of cars: BMW 2002 Tii Turbo and a Ford Bronco convertible.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by BadChainsawJr
  • Like 3

Name: Rosso Marrz
From (City, Country): Austin, Texas USA
Appearance (Body, Face): 6'2'' mildly built, African America male
Attire: image.thumb.jpeg.0080d2205736a498a54d3d0

Job: CEO of Prestige Motorsports

Detail of House: image.thumb.jpeg.34ff318b46dea54ff877dda

Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Black S600 Maybachimage.thumb.jpeg.98ea8890bee7c27341c3c51

Personality: Very friendly and passive. Cares for everyone. Down to earth. High tolerance for innocent non-sense but none for bullshit. LOVES CARS.

Background: Left home at 18 like most and went to college. I obtained a bachelors degree in business finance and went on to search for my first venture. Came across a development ad in a magazine for this new little island and thought I'd check it out. Few in as soon as I could and instantly fell in love. I needed to find an occupations but I was never one to want to work for someone else, so I thought about my choices. I remembered that I have a huge loving passion for cars so I got up and started a car dealership. 

Edited by DeFalt

Since I know my buddy is going to be RPing with me when the game comes out and he's not a big forum type I'll be posting our joint profiles which is easy enough considering the characters.

Name: Elias (Eli) & Jethro Buffkin
From (City, Country): Southern Marshlands
Appearance (Body, Face):    Eli: Shaggy dirty dark brown hair, full beard. Brown eyes usually slightly closed, judging. Six foot five inches, 290lbs. body stocky with muscles all up on the arms and legs, Got himself a Strongman physique he says. From a lifetime of working and lifting. But lately he's quite full in the gut, a lifetime of drinking, and eating.
Jethro: Full blown "Daddies genes hit this sumbitch like a ton of bricks" Skullet. Party in the back, no one home on top to do business if you get what I mean. If you don't get what I mean just look at what Hulk Hogan looks like without his bandanna. Scruffy beard, patchy and wild. Eyes straining to see through the back of your head because he doesn't like you and his eyes can show it. They brown too,  Smaller than his older brother. In every way, he's about Six Foot dead even. Weighing in at about 165lbs scrawny kid but built solid. Muscled arms and back, legs are strong like an Oak tree but he's getting too much like his brother. Belly is getting fat and lazy just like him but not nearly as bad...yet.
Attire:  Dirty or otherwise stained Tank Tops,Ripped oil coated jeans, Overalls, "Sunday' Best" Tuxedo Shirts. Custom made clothing. Hats for every occasion.
Job:  Eli: Taking after his daddy Eli drives the big rig. Shipping and delivering wares from town to town. On his off days he does some fishing, hunting with his kid brother and taking that extra meat to market for some extra change.
Jethro: Being an artistic lil sumbitch Jethro there is working on designing his own clothing. Putting marking on clothes that as his older brother I can't quite understand why but a few people seem to like them and the shirts feel nice so whatever. Time to time the boy helps with the fishing and hunting, and on occasion he takes his RV out for a drive...
Detail of House:  A shabby worn out old house built on solid foundation and rickety as all hell but they enjoy it. Living in the swampland adjacent as it were it gets a bit dull and lonely out there but them boys like their privacy.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle:  Eli has himself a solid well worn  rust bucket of a pickup truck and Jethro rides around on an Old Dirt Bike we've had since we was kids.
Personality: Eli will tell it like it is from the onset, you might not like what he says but it's the honest truth as he sees it. Comes off as a bit of an ass really but he's a good guy, he'll crack jokes whenever he can but when he feels things are going sour right quick he'll dampen his tone and lock eyes with a man who might be trying something.. Jethro is loud. Loud and open like his clothing designs like to show, abrasive humor and a quick temper and a love of humiliating a man for doing him wrong by taking the mans shoes and making him walk home barefoot.
Background:  "You don't worry about what them Buffkin boys be doing" is the common phrase that's uttered  in town whenever anyone starts asking about The Brothers Buffkin. Two brothers raised by their single father after their mama died in child birth after the runt of the litter Jethro took her out the match when he got tagged in. A heel turn right at birth. Poetic in a way. Being raised up by a strict hand that was never far from forming a fist the two boys learned respect but also learned resilience. Learning to hunt and fish, drive and fight all from their pop, these boys in their teen years caused a good bit of trouble in the marshlands well away from the bigger cities.  All of their little misdemeanors, petty theft and lighting spray cans on fire to hit the exploding ball with baseball bats, thus breaking poor old Edna Woothrow's window and lighting her house on fire...temporarily, have been wiped clean when they hit adulthood. When Pop died Eli took the keys to his rig and started working the way his dad did to keep money coming in to support their personal endeavors Hunting and Fishing, Selling beer to minors, and getting hopped up on Caffeine Pills to get that strong buzz during long trips that need to be made.  And Jethro well...Jethro likes to draw and he's been doing so with clothing designs, working with a city girl who said she could make his designed "work" (he's prolly just sweet on her) he's been heavy handed getting right to it. We'll see how it goes with him. As for the RV they got out back in the woods behind the house well... "You don't worry about what Them Buffkin boys be doing." Ya hear?
Over the past few years sadly Them Buffkin Boys have fallen on harder times, economy has gone to shit. They lost the Big Rig, it's in Impound and Eli is working on getting it back so that they can get decent money rolling in. A lot of new people are moving into the bigger cities, hell Jethro even swores that he saw a girl moving in the old Farming lands not too long ago. So with all these new people and new opportunities maybe it's time for Them Buffkin Boys to get themselves out the swamp for a time.

Edited by Deathblow_Georg
spelling errors
  • Like 3

Name: Gary Broeker

Appearance: 5'10" fit, slim, short hair.

Attire: Military acu

Job: military reserves

Details of House: townhouse (live's with room mate)

Details of Car: FORD F150 Raptor

Personality: Joker

Background: Lived in Texes Dad died overseas moved to las vegas lived with mom she died from a overdose so i enlisted in the military did 2 tours came back lives in los angeles still wants to be in the military but does not want to go back so gos to the reserves.

Oh i dont know if this is post is be realy what i do in real life and my background of what happened to me.

Name: Elexis Karina

From (City, Country): Tallinn, Estonia

Appearance (Body, Face):

57280dfd65aba_AnnaKarina.jpg.3d36a28c0c2

Attire: dress shirt, leggings, VANS high-tops

Job: Repossession representative

Detail of House: minimalistic and modern apartment

Detail of Car/ Vehicle:

BMW X6 F16

Lumma-BMW-X6-Black-0-600x373.jpg.1f58a78

or

Porsche 911 [991]

porsche-991-carrera--2_600x0w.jpg.3ae696

Personality: Moody, depending. Bossy at work, funloving in freetime

Background: Used to be a drug distributor and overseer of mob work, traveled doing the same until she found a place in Identity

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 2

Name: Dexter Kingston
From (City, Country): England, United Kingdom
Appearance (Body, Face): Young looking man with a stubble beard. Short hair spiked towards the front. 
Attire: Usually wearing jeans and V-Neck top due to job. When out likes to look smart with Chino's and Collared (T-)Shirt
Job: Vehicle Mechanic. Hoping to open own company With multiple branches to do with Vehicles
Detail of House: Currently owns a Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment but hoping to upgrade in the future to at least a Two Bedroom
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Currently owns a Sports car but has not seen it yet as only a recent order. Dreams to own a 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 and/or a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Personality: Dexter is a chilled guy, laid back and relaxed. He loves getting his hands dirty under the bonnet of a car and loves to help people fix there vehicle issues. He has a great sense of humor and loves to have a laugh. He is easy to make friends with and enjoys heading down the pub with the lads. 
Background: Dexter is a young character, born in the south of England but moved to America at around 16. He started studying Vehicle engineering and immediately found a passion for cars. He loves getting under the bonnet and getting his hands dirty and then racing the beast's he has made. Dexter had a difficult life when he was younger with struggling at school due to not receiving the help he needed.  He instantly fell in love with cars and since Dexter has loved every minute of life.

He hopes to one day open his own Company, Multiple branches including  Vehicle parts department (Stock, Performance and Race), A vehicle Engineering/Mechanics center, A vehicle transport and towing company and last of all Vehicle storage / Selling center.

Edited by Dexter