Horak

Male/Female in Identity

Gender in Identity  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play as a man or woman in Identity

• Woman
    • Man

Hey,

I am interested in how many of you are going to play as man/woman in Identity. I am kinda feared that we have like a very high male population and that would look weird in cities I think.

If you are a guy playing a woman character or the other way around, I am also interested in why you decided to do so. 

Edited by Horak

I would play a female but due to the fact that I don't have a female voice and voice chatting is going to be used, I have no choice but to play as a male.

Sex is female/male, gender is what you identify as and can be a broader range than just "woman/man"...

I thought this was going to be about whether you can be gender neutral in identity or identify as a pizza or something lol

• Like 4

voice chat wont stop you from playing female lol, it will just be a boner killer. you can still however play the female character if you wish

• Like 2

And maybe if it is allowed you could use some kind of voice changer. I know the most voice changer sounds weird but if you really wanna roleplay a female why not

Wow I didn't think there'd be so many males

Since I'll be role playing as myself I'll be female, and maybe once there's more players and the game is more well known there'll be a more even number of each gender 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 0:21 PM, Kattycake said:

Sex is female/male, gender is what you identify as and can be a broader range than just "woman/man"...

I thought this was going to be about whether you can be gender neutral in identity or identify as a pizza or something lol

really pizza .

As a female, I can't imagine playing as anything else. Hovewer, to each their own.  

Did this thread get hijacked by SJW weirdos ALREADY? there are 2 genders - Man/Woman , and maybe a 3rd - Mental. Add that to the poll. Gender IDENTITY is not a thing. Sorry, science says so.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 3:21 PM, Kattycake said:

Is being retarded a gender?

Edited by SageOfDarkness