Sign in to follow this  
Jaymez

Alpha

If i get the 30$ package can i play the alpha? also if so how long will the alpha be a viable?

when you click the shop tab the page your are taken to list the benefits you get with each package to gain access to the beta you need to purchase a package that has the beta access in its list of items you get as an example I purchase the cabbie package so I get beta access a rusty car and a founder hat

as for how long the beta will last I have read that the modules should be available for play all the way until identity is fully released

11 hours ago, MadDabber said:

as for how long the beta will last I have read that the modules should be available for play all the way until identity is fully released

@Jaymez The modules are Alpha not the beta. Beta is going to be after all 3 modules and just before the full game release. The modules will be playable up till beta, which will be the closest version to the full game.

You will need to pledge $30 or more to get the full game, Beta and modules access. The first module should be released soon but is delayed!

• Like 1