Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

• Stumbled upon it
    • Interested personally.
    • Friend told you.
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

• Already got the passport
    • Maybe
    • Probably not
    • No

IDENTITY Once this game comes out, things will get messy.

-Hundreds of rival gangs, getting power anyway possible.

-Hundreds of companies, trying to drain the money out of you.

-Players who just like to troll servers and never look back.

All of these things are dangerous in the future world of Identity. 

Our Goal:

Anonymous's goal in Identity is complicated. We want to prevent players from controlling public servers. The public Identity servers should be for everyone, not just one company or gang. 

What we will do:

We are a vigilante group. On a server of our choosing, we will live like everyday citizens. Work at a store, maybe do some illegal activity. But when called, you will be expected. We will target a player on said server. Watch movement patterns, favorite places to go, and when the time comes execute. 

How we will get money:

We are a vigilante group, meaning we (may or may not) sell forensic material.

Secondly, whenever we execute a targeted player, all his/her assets will be stolen/sold and divided among whoever worked on the assignment.

Why should I join:

-You can have a secondary job.

-You may use forensic material.

-Money will be given fairly, & equitably.

-We will bail you out of jail. *For good cause*

-You will be in a great community.

-One of the most viewed gang topics out there.

Ranking: 7/8 members

Anonymous V 1/1

Head of the operation. Monitors all targets & operations

|

Anonymous IV 1/1

Second in command, an adviser to Anonymous V.

|                                                                |

Brute Force III 1/1                                           Stalker III 1/1

Head of the BF department                                                        Head of the S department

in charge of all things fighting related                                          in charge of monitoring all targets

|                                                                |

BF II 1/1                                                     S II 1/1

|                                                                |

BF I 0/1                                                      S I 1/1

Requirements to Join:

PM Njayminsim1115 and answer the following

-How old are you?

-Do you have a discord?

-Do you have a clear microphone?

-What is your community reputation?

-What game experience do you have?

-How many hours a week can you provide?

Edited by njayminsim1115
Full
  • Like 8

Feel free to comment.

On 2017-3-19 at 4:19 AM, Arky said:

Another one?

Now, what makes you say that?

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 2

I find favor in this here "Anonymous"! For Anonymous (in real life) has always had my interest! 

• Like 1

On 2017-3-19 at 5:08 AM, Dylan_Heisner said:

This is pretty cool and I would join if I wasn't aiming to become a politician.

If it doesn't work out. Message us.

On 2017-3-19 at 5:58 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I find favor in this here "Anonymous"! For Anonymous (in real life) has always had my interest! 

That's the plan.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

That's the plan.

Ahh, interesting! Well, with me in office you and I will have plenty to counsel about!

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Ahh, interesting! Well, with me in office you and I will have plenty to counsel about!

Depends on the server...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Depends on the server...

True, though I'm sure you'll at least have one representative per server. We'll be sure to make sure we have good contact.

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

True, though I'm sure you'll at least have one representative per server. We'll be sure to make sure we have good contact.

Anonymous does not intend to be found easily. We will try to keep in terms.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Anonymous does not intend to be found easily. We will try to keep in terms.

Understood!

59 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Remember, office stays are only four days long

Why bring this to Identity? Doesn't Anonymous have a history of shutting down those that imitate them? This seems like a very bad concept to bring to a game that they really don't want Mods or Hacks....or retaliation from real organizations.....

• Like 2

I don't understand your concept, for one Anonymous is a hacking group and doesn't do this stuff and secondly, you're saying your protecting peoples assets, vehicles and safety, who basically have gotten and advantage over other players via pledge rewards? (because no ones going to own apartments, or sports cars for awhile unless they admin cheat in money) yet you make it seem that you disagree with identity for allowing players to get an advantage over others, despite it not being a pvp advantage.

5 hours ago, Narc said:

I don't understand your concept, for one Anonymous is a hacking group and doesn't do this stuff and secondly, you're saying your protecting peoples assets, vehicles and safety, who basically have gotten and advantage over other players via pledge rewards? (because no ones going to own apartments, or sports cars for awhile unless they admin cheat in money) yet you make it seem that you disagree with identity for allowing players to get an advantage over others, despite it not being a pvp advantage.

I for one completely agree with everything that was said. Couldn't have done it better myself!

~Dolore 

• Like 1

On 2017-3-19 at 1:48 PM, dolore said:

I for one completely agree with everything that was said. Couldn't have done it better myself!

~Dolore 

I'm glad that you are supportive. If you are interested join us.

On 2017-3-19 at 7:54 AM, Narc said:

NARC, first of all this is an MMO server. Secondly people can buy "passports" which give them an advantage in the beginning of the release. Making an unfair advantage to the regular player. Read the entire statement. Thank you

On 2017-3-19 at 7:50 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Why bring this to Identity? Doesn't Anonymous have a history of shutting down those that imitate them? This seems like a very bad concept to bring to a game that they really don't want Mods or Hacks....or retaliation from real organizations.....

Anonymous has better things to do than hack down some people wanting to bring some interest to a game. Plus, our in game beliefs are relative to their real life ones

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I'm glad that you are supportive. If you are interested join us.

He was responding to what i said not you sorry.

38 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

NARC, first of all this is an MMO server. Secondly people can buy "passports" which give them an advantage in the beginning of the release. Making an unfair advantage to the regular player. Read the entire statement. Thank you

No its an MMORPG game* actually.
Secondly "passports" is another word for game access to the game, so no it's not an advantage over other players.
You read the entire statement, and read on some more info about  Asylum, and what the game is about and how they are going about it. So what your plans are to run an organization under a real life hacking group, and basically KOS anyone who has pledge rewards or some shit to make sure everyone is on equal grounds when they start? i dont get it?

Edited by Narc

18 minutes ago, Narc said:

He was responding to what i said not you sorry.

No its an MMORPG game* actually.
Secondly "passports" is another word for game access to the game, so no it's not an advantage over other players.
You read the entire statement, and read on some more info about  Asylum, and what the game is about and how they are going about it. So what your plans are to run an organization under a real life hacking group, and basically KOS anyone who has pledge rewards or some shit to make sure everyone is on equal grounds when they start? i dont get it?

Hey NARC, you can buy start up benefits. I'm pretty sure you are aware of that. That's what our goal is. To make it fairer for people who didn't spend massive amounts of money for this game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Hey NARC, you can buy start up benefits. I'm pretty sure you are aware of that. That's what our goal is. To make it fairer for people who didn't spend massive amounts of money for this game.

No you pledge to help support the game, and you get some pledge rewards ingame, like beta access, module access, cosmetic advantages.
How do you propose you make it fairer for people who didnt spend massive amounts of money to support development? are you going to pay for them or ?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The only advantage supporters have in Identity is beta access,  early module access, and some cosmetic advantages. There is no financial gain in game, as Asylum doesn't want this game to become Pay-To-Win and have mircotransactions take focus away from in game earning. 

As for your statements regarding having a similar focus as Anonymous, yet I don't really see that. You focus is on creating and maintaining a "Fair" game experience. Where the real life organization's focus is on a transparent and a public controlled government. They also focus on unjust business and government practices, exposing them for the public. 

Furthermore my concern for bringing this to Identity is not just for the possible hacking if the real life organization disliked the reputation and attention from an online community (anonymous and other hacking groups have done this to GTA multiple times), but also the potential legal trouble it could bring to Asylum. 

No one can argue that it could never happen,  because it can, and has happened to MANY other games throughout history. 

13 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

The only advantage supporters have in Identity is beta access,  early module access, and some cosmetic advantages. There is no financial gain in game, as Asylum doesn't want this game to become Pay-To-Win and have mircotransactions take focus away from in game earning. 

As for your statements regarding having a similar focus as Anonymous, yet I don't really see that. You focus is on creating and maintaining a "Fair" game experience. Where the real life organization's focus is on a transparent and a public controlled government. They also focus on unjust business and government practices, exposing them for the public. 

Furthermore my concern for bringing this to Identity is not just for the possible hacking if the real life organization disliked the reputation and attention from an online community (anonymous and other hacking groups have done this to GTA multiple times), but also the potential legal trouble it could bring to Asylum. 

No one can argue that it could never happen,  because it can, and has happened to MANY other games throughout history. 

Ok well first of all our goal is to take down players with big egos... As well as anonymous in real life takes down big companies with egos. Also real anonymous has WAY better things to watch some forum post about a game that is not seriously insulting their group. Last of all Identity has ways where in the beginning you can pay to get a head start.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Ok well first of all our goal is to take down players with big egos... As well as anonymous in real life takes down big companies with egos. Also real anonymous has WAY better things to watch some forum post about a game that is not seriously insulting their group. Last of all Identity has ways where in the beginning you can pay to get a head start.

I am positive every person who purchases the game will get some advantage to it, it is all determined by what the player wants to spend. Furthermore couldn't this ruin the experience for those that want to start with a disadvantage? I for one want to struggle in the beginning to gain my ground within Identity, and I won't really care if someone else has an advantage in the game, they payed for it, why shouldn't they be entitled to it? Who are you to make that judgement for them?

As for taking down large assholes in game, that could be very interesting depending on how your organization goes about it, and how your target reacts. 

I get that Anonymous may not have any care or concern for you using them in a game, however there is no absolute certainty that there couldn't negatively impact Identity. 

I just don't see a point to copy a real organization and take no creativity to make it original yo you and the game. I understand with some groups out there, it isn't easy to parody or emulate, but wouldn't it be more rewarding to make a group like anonymous that is original to your concept and emulates what you admire in anonymous? 

Just my thoughts, and concerns I guess. Hopefully nothing negative developes from people copying real organizations

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I am positive every person who purchases the game will get some advantage to it, it is all determined by what the player wants to spend. Furthermore couldn't this ruin the experience for those that want to start with a disadvantage? I for one want to struggle in the beginning to gain my ground within Identity, and I won't really care if someone else has an advantage in the game, they payed for it, why shouldn't they be entitled to it? Who are you to make that judgement for them?

As for taking down large assholes in game, that could be very interesting depending on how your organization goes about it, and how your target reacts. 

I get that Anonymous may not have any care or concern for you using them in a game, however there is no absolute certainty that there couldn't negatively impact Identity. 

I just don't see a point to copy a real organization and take no creativity to make it original yo you and the game. I understand with some groups out there, it isn't easy to parody or emulate, but wouldn't it be more rewarding to make a group like anonymous that is original to your concept and emulates what you admire in anonymous? 

Just my thoughts, and concerns I guess. Hopefully nothing negative developes from people copying real organizations

I'm glad that we could agree about taking down large organizations. I will change our blog, since I have seen your point about how it is fair to people who spent money, and they are entitled to their benefits. Although... we will not hesitate to do what is equitable.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I'm glad that we could agree about taking down large organizations. I will change our blog, since I have seen your point about how it is fair to people who spent money, and they are entitled to their benefits. Although... we will not hesitate to do what is equitable.

I can respect that. Anyone tries to take advantage of the system and gain off of others misfortune,  should have some fear of an anonymous hacking group exposing their acts against society.