Accountant:

Keeping track of all of our clients accounts is no easy task. Although we are a small LLC we expect to have several sources of open debit or credit. As an accountant, it is your job to make sure that all this money and dept is kept track of. Without you, our business would surely fail. This position is all about trust. You will start with a few small accounts and work your way up to more and larger accounts. As an accountant you will make a set salary paid out daily based on the amount and size of accounts you manage.

Salesman:

Salesmen are the face of the company. As a salesperson it is your job to strike deals with the citizens of Identity. You will then write down and transfer the details of the contract made with clients and give this information to the accountants to keep track of. A great deal of charisma is required to fulfill this position. You are what the world sees first of our company. As a salesmen you will make a commission based off of the size and the amount of accounts you open. An option is available to take a  salary with a smaller commission, but this is optional.

Debt Collector/Repo:

We run a peaceful business here at Dollabank. Here our employees abide by the law and handle currency. Violence is not in our nature. Here at Dollabank our way of violently collecting a loan is simply to deny you credit. However we realize that once people have money they seldom want to give it up. Especially if they just bought a new car or house. However, people also forget, that the money used to buy that house or car, wasn't theirs. If someone uses money that isn't theirs to buy a new house or a car, that house or car isn't theirs. If you work in repo it is your job to make sure that everyone really owns what they claim to and if they don't, fix it.

Please PM uncannierlink with your application if you wish to work for Dollabank.

Edited by uncannierlink
Added Repo Position.

15 minutes ago, DanDud88 said:

What can you really own a bank in this game?

While you can't own one of the banks in the world itself (which may be prone to being robbed), there's nothing stopping people from forming a corporation and advertising loans. In fact I imagine you could get incredibly wealthy doing just that if you had enough capital to invest and get started. Given that people are unpredictable, I'd say the hardest part would not be degenerating into a loan-shark and threatening people. :)

6 minutes ago, Paratus said:

While you can't own one of the banks in the world itself (which may be prone to being robbed), there's nothing stopping people from forming a corporation and advertising loans. In fact I imagine you could get incredibly wealthy doing just that if you had enough capital to invest and get started. Given that people are unpredictable, I'd say the hardest part would not be degenerating into a loan-shark and threatening people. :)

Now , now , now Mr VanderZwet you are talking my kind of business.

Let me say this firmly. 

* Clears throat *

If you need a service , e.g. loan sharks, or anything really..

Then contact me! I can make it happen, and may your wish towards the Gods Of Calamity be happening!

37 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Now , now , now Mr VanderZwet you are talking my kind of business.

Let me say this firmly. 

* Clears throat *

If you need a service , e.g. loan sharks, or anything really..

Then contact me! I can make it happen, and may your wish towards the Gods Of Calamity be happening!

My God!? I would never dream of putting the lives of my clients in jeopardy. I am sure that the Identity police force will gladly assist me in the collection of dept that are due through methods such as repossession and jail time due to the violation of a legal contract. If however the police are uncooperative....

20 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

My God!? I would never dream of putting the lives of my clients in jeopardy. I am sure that the Identity police force will gladly assist me in the collection of dept that are due through methods such as repossession and jail time due to the violation of a legal contract. If however the police are uncooperative....

The police can't help you collect people's debt there is a special profession for it called debt collectors. And there is no firms of that now. SO for now you need to accept my offer! c:

2 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

The police can't help you collect people's debt there is a special profession for it called debt collectors. And there is no firms of that now. SO for now you need to accept my offer! c:

The PR shitstorm that I will have to deal with now....

This conversation never happened, but keep in touch.

3 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

OThe PR shitstorm that I will have to deal with now....

This conversation never happened, but keep in touch.

As always my dear Associate.

12 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Damn those cringey Mafia kids :D

Nothing like impromptu role play to get the ol cringe reflexes pumping eh!

ill be up for a job to help you out. These days everyone could use lone's from legitimate business man.  Also you could add the job of 'dept collector' to the company pay role, save you dealing with shady characters. 

@Motown If we wanted to start a business like Dollabank here; would we be able to rent City buildings to run our businesses out of? Or we must walk around the streets offering people our services?

I imagine that a "loaning business" would be enforced with corrupt marketers, in case MrSomeone doesn't pay in time. Take his car and sell it at an auction :) Would really like to see honest players doing loans between each other.

I plan to have several branches across multiple servers. As far as enforcement we'll mostly be offering collateralized loans and once we have a trustworthy enough client base will we offer uncollateralized loans. If the collateral isn't sufficient to recover the loss of profits repossession may be necessary and handling this will be a separate position in the company. 

Thread is getting a little out of control. If you want to work for/with me please send a PM with credentials/skills so it's easier to keep track of the people who want a job. Thank You.

Aint it too early for that stuff?
Making business and all that,come on you have a year of waiting ahead of you

4 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Aint it too early for that stuff?
Making business and all that,come on you have a year of waiting ahead of you

That just gives me more time to advertise and more time to find respectable employees. It's never too early to make plans.