I propose to add bikes and add the possibility of doing power-wheeles, burn-out.... Etc. I'm Spanish, I hope you understand me. Thanks I hope someone answers me.

10 minutes ago, juanpapto said:

I propose to add bikes and add the possibility of doing power-wheeles, burn-out.... Etc. I'm Spanish, I hope you understand me. Thanks I hope someone answers me.

There are bikes and well there is no need for the rest..... but would be cool to have those things possible.

You know what would be awesome to have in this game, Video Games that you can play on your TV in your house.

1 hour ago, ChrixYT said:

You know what would be awesome to have in this game, Video Games that you can play on your TV in your house.

i hope you're kidding.

• Like 1

On March 20, 2017 at 0:03 PM, Narc said:

i hope you're kidding.

Nope not kidding it would be kinda cool.

44 minutes ago, ChrixYT said:

Nope not kidding it would be kinda cool.

that's like saying, "i hope you can program and make video games inside identity" ..

I think allowing video games in Identity would be kind of cool, and would open up another possible Avenue for a career path. 

Only downside would be the constant nose bleeds of how meta that would be...

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I think allowing video games in Identity would be kind of cool, and would open up another possible Avenue for a career path. 

they are focused on making the game for us to play, not focused on a game inside the game they are trying to make lol

42 minutes ago, Narc said:

they are focused on making the game for us to play, not focused on a game inside the game they are trying to make lol

Lol yea I know... maybe one day they will add something like that. Or perhaps someone will try to make it themselves in game. 

You never know right? Maybe Asylum will want to see if they can give someone a stroke.  Lol 

8 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Lol yea I know... maybe one day they will add something like that. Or perhaps someone will try to make it themselves in game. 

You never know right? Maybe Asylum will want to see if they can give someone a stroke.  Lol 

i think if they did add anything like that then i would only assume it would be something very basic 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 11:16 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

A video game within a video game. How crazy is that? Lol

• Like 1