dolore

Post about your company here!

WELCOME TO

IDENTITY'S  BUSINESSES

This is a thread where local business owners can reply to the thread saying their business name and possibly giving details about the business. This is a place of free advertising for all of the businesses identity has to offer. This thread will hopefully become a popular place where new comers or veterans of identity could come and find any business they are looking for. 

I would like to give credit to @Capped for creating a post about business types. I thought I could do a spin off and create a thread of business names. Thank you Capped for giving me the idea.

List of Businesses in identity

ARMA INC

Arma Inc. is a gun shop where we make the guns and sell them. We are looking for people who can be active.

Establish March 13, 2017

Will be a multi sever business 

Currently hiring

Keys High-End Apparel

We make high quality formal clothing and accessories. Our primary market is men, however we do cater for women also.

Establish December 6, 2016

Will be on the official server European Sever

Currently hiring

Global Transportaion

The No.1 Global Public Transportation company. Cheap, reliable and fast travel.

Will possibly become a Multi Sever business

Not yet hiring

Business Post

Rezix Transport

Efficient and Secure transport solutions 

Established: January 13 

No longer hiring

*Name~ Template for adding your business into this thread. *required 

Brief 2-5 sentence description~

Established~

Is it a Multi Sever business~

Hiring~

Link to original thread~

IMPORTANT 

The only way to be added is to comment about your business down below. I will only add businesses that post about their business in the comment section. 

This thread is constantly being updated and improved.

~Dolore

Edited by dolore

Everyone on my thread is giving me the names of their companies. Based on that you'll probably get the company types lmao.

• Like 2

Lol probably. Hopefully though with your recent change, people will know not to put there company name.

If anyone still posts the name of there business you can just redirect them here.

Best regards 

~Dolore

3 hours ago, Capped said:

Everyone on my thread is giving me the names of their companies. Based on that you'll probably get the company types lmao.

No, it's just because people like to advertise.

11 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

No, it's just because people like to advertise.

I understand people want to advertise there business but the shouldn't do it on a thread we're the owner doesn't want there name but only the type. I made this post allowing people to advertise so they don't have advertise on a thread that dosent want there name.

Best regards

~Dolore

Name:Arma Inc.

Description:Arma Inc. is a gun shop where we make the guns and sell them. We are looking for people who can be active.

Age of business:5 days

multi server business:yes

Hiring:yes

Edited by Banzai14
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dolore said:

I understand people want to advertise there business but the shouldn't do it on a thread we're the owner doesn't want there name but only the type. I made this post allowing people to advertise so they don't have advertise on a thread that dosent want there name.

Best regards

~Dolore

I know. I'm saying people misunderstood the title on your thread because they were so quick to want to advertise.

• Like 1

I would like to welcome Keys High-End Apparel as the second business on the Identiy business list. Welcome!

~Dolore

Name: Global Transportation

Description: The No.1 Global Public Transportation company. Cheap, reliable and fast travel.

Age of business: 19 Weeks roughly

multi server business: Maybe

Hiring: Not Yet.

Business Post

Name: Rezix Transport

Description: Efficient and Secure transport solutions

Age of business: 4 months

Hiring: Finished

Link: 

Edited by Qlight123

Name: The Royal Family

Description: The Royal Family is an organization of organizations; a collection of several successful businesses. All the way from housing to weaponry or security to wood working. The Royal Family is a collection of all needs; currently standing as the largest Identity business. [Also A Political Party}

Established: Valentines Day of 2017

Multi-Sever Business: Yes, businesses are scattered all amongst Identity!

Hiring: The Royal Family continuously welcomes new businesses for business! 

Link To Business: 

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Name: The Royal Family

Description: The Royal Family is an organization of organizations; a collection of several successful businesses. All the way from housing to weaponry or security to wood working. The Royal Family is a collection of all needs; currently standing as the largest Identity business. [Also A Political Party}

Established: Valentines Day of 2017

Multi-Sever Business: Yes, businesses are scattered all amongst Identity!

Hiring: The Royal Family continuously welcomes new businesses for business! 

Link To Business: 

Lucious, I can understand that you want to advertise, but you are everywhere on the forums calm down a bit..

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Lucious, I can understand that you want to advertise, but you are everywhere on the forums calm down a bit..

Ah, you charm me! Being everywhere is the best way to keep building! Plus, The Royal Family has plenty businesses and people to care for!

• Like 1

Thank you @LuciousTimes for your post to my thread. Unfortunately I believe your organization characterizes as a political organization that has buisness in it and not necessarily a business itself. The buisnesses apart of this organization can gladly advertise here if they would like.

Best regards 

~Dolore

2 hours ago, dolore said:

Thank you @LuciousTimes for your post to my thread. Unfortunately I believe your organization characterizes as a political organization that has buisness in it and not necessarily a business itself. The buisnesses apart of this organization can gladly advertise here if they would like.

Best regards 

~Dolore

Understandable!

• Like 1

Name: Kuijper & Associates

Discription: Kuijper & Associates is a professional law firm. We are passionate about using our professional expertise to give importance to human rights. We provide free legal advice for non-clients.

Established: April 8 2017

Multi-server business: No, probably only on one of the official servers.

Hiring: Yes, we have several positions available.

Link: Here

Supreme Clothing

Supreme Clothing is a high-fashion streetwear clothing brand. Supreme only releases its clothing in what's known as "drops", and only release clothing in limited supply to remain exclusive

Established April 1994

Will be a single-server business, to keep exclusivity. We may branch out in the future depending on the success of the initial opening.

Currently hiring

Edited by SupremeLeader