jaylenclyde

Take this pole i have to prove my friend something

Take this pole i have to prove my friend something  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are you pledged for this game

Would be nice to know what you are showing your friend if we are to participate in your poll, I'm sure the bias for a yes and no answer won't be too bad if we know what you are collecting the data for.

Besides our answer given isn't an opinion answer, it's a matter of fact if we have pledged or not, hard to give a bias answer on that.

Edited by Banteel
clarification

I am gathering you are trying to end his disbelief and show him people other then you have pledged yes? If that is all this poll is for you do know you could just show him the statistics on the pledge page right? 

STATISTICS
Identity is a game being produced by a small, yet expierienced, team of developers. It's pledgers like you who have made Identity possible. Not only will Identity continue to grow, but each contribution helps us get there faster and with a more feature-full game!

CITIZENS
DOLLARS RAISED

http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

• Like 1

I would like to buy the game with 2 friends but we want to know if there's any discount available (Like 3 packs of 30 for 60-70usd)

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

I would like to buy the game with 2 friends but we want to know if there's any discount available (Like 3 packs of 30 for 60-70usd)

There arent any discounts, sorry.

On 17/03/2017 at 11:50 PM, Eriberto said:

The packages that are available are the only ones and no deals like @Capped said above. The reason for this is because the packages are already heavily discounted and why would "Pledgers" from the website get better deals than pledgers from kickstarter? They wouldn't as that makes no sense for new pledgers to get better packages than the very earliest of backers.

• Like 2