EduardoDiCaprio

Where will the game be launched?

Hey, I was wondering where this game will be launched when it comes out? Will it come to Steam or will it have its own site to download this game? Thank you for replying.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EduardoDiCaprio said:

Hey, I was wondering where this game will be launched when it comes out? Will it come to Steam or will it have its own site to download this game? Thank you for replying.

On full release it will be on steam but with the option of downloading it maybe from a external client.

For the modules and Beta you have to download the external client and then download them from there! 

Please search for information next time as this has been answered and can be found easily!

6 minutes ago, Doggy said:

I believe they are gonna release it on Steam and PS4.

Not console, there is no release for console officially. They only promised to look more into console after full release. Don't spread false info and that promise is not a promise to release the game on consoles.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I hope you are kidding, as I stated above I said "I believe" I didn't confirm anything smh.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not console, there is no release for console officially. They only promised to look more into console after full release. Don't spread false info and that promise is not a promise to release the game on consoles.

I hope you are kidding, as I stated above I said "I believe" I didn't confirm anything smh.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

On full release it will be on steam but with the option of downloading it maybe from a external client.

For the modules and Beta you have to download the external client and then download them from there! 

Please search for information next time as this has been answered and can be found easily!

"Please search for information next time as this has been answered and can be found easily!" If I knew where to find this information, do you think I would post a topic about it?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EduardoDiCaprio said:

"Please search for information next time as this has been answered and can be found easily!" If I knew where to find this information, do you think I would post a topic about it?

Go to the FAQ Extended post I made which is in the "General section" at the top or in my signature you can click the link. 

Well did you search? Did you even read all the resources on the forum? 

https://gyazo.com/e4befb8da0466b6af2f0cdce64a9c84a

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Why answer then if you do not know. OP wanted facts not you opinion bud. 

Also "I believe" doesn't change the fact you are misinforming players....really just semantics you are arguing with James, which only makes you look like a pissy little bitch there....

I agree with James, search the forums before making a post like this. 

Same, I agree. BUT, I don't think there was any reason to call him a "pissy little bitch" xDD 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Capped said:

Same, I agree. BUT, I don't think there was any reason to call him a "pissy little bitch" xDD 

Fair enough lol.