KenBlackout

Police Department

For a long time I'm going to be happy where the action is, working the streets. But when the time comes when I'm ready to move up it will be detective work. You have my support Kracken. Happy to be aboard. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil_Fish said:

@BobbyCruz. You got my vote if you support the force!

@GotYourSix. I agree with that. I'd like to be Captain of DTF

Thank you Lil Fish! I fully support the force and I appreciate your support!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobbyCruz said:

Thank you Lil Fish! I fully support the force and I appreciate your support!

Good job Bobby, it's nice seeing active candidates!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kracken said:

The following people have been with me from the start so yes I will mention them.

My command hopefuls:

@Lil_Fish, @Force1127af, @GotYourSix, @TheLeGeND97, @Lavics79

Who I support for governor:

@BobbyCruz

My Core team of officers:

@shadowkiller, @Arum04, @Mentality, @TrashmanBones, @NOE, @Kraztec, @Samuel_Tsai (Excited to see how June Academy goes for you)

@jackstacs (you would be a great addition with you're experience)

@Triggered, @xVAULTxDWELLERx, @Kaitlyn, @Lavics79

I see potential in all of you you are tagged since you been with me from the start. To others interested please post here we would love the vote in confidence and the ability to meet you all.  

Wow, surprised to see my name in here!

Seems like it could be educational and a good opportunity to really get into the Officer role.
Count me in.

I am looking for someone very good with Google Docs like making spreadsheets, Forums, and some other stuff to help organize the police department. I am also looking for someone that has some graphic design experience to help make some PD logos and banners for the google docs. Please PM me if interested or know someone that might be interested.

• Like 1

I love seeing such active people posted up in this specific thread and supporting these. I'm definitely up for a captain position if any are needed and I'll possibly continue this hierarchy on my server too, same members in the same positions(if of course, it's separate per server)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

I love seeing such active people posted up in this specific thread and supporting these. I'm definitely up for a captain position if any are needed and I'll possibly continue this hierarchy on my server too, same members in the same positions(if of course, it's separate per server)

What's the cost of having your own server?

Yet to be seen. It'll jump based on the amount of player slots you choose but until they go live... I don't think any hosts can give us a price

6 hours ago, Kraztec said:

Let me know what position you are thinking about and I will work some magic.

6 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Let me know what position you are thinking about and I will work some magic.

You're doing real good work Kracken, this is good for the safety on the Island. Not only as a Governor candidate, but personally I appreciate it! Always would like to have you as a part of The Royal Family Party!

• Like 1

Hello Law Enforcement Community,

I just wanted to quickly touch face with you all regarding our status and developments. So far we are off to an amazing start to organize the police department more then it has been in the past. We will be setting up some Google Docs for everyone soon which will better show our rank system. There will also be a test function coming out soon for general acceptance, along with more job specific tests for certain groups within the department. As mentioned before we are just building this to give everyone a basic idea on how this will all run. Its going to be a learning experience for us all since we are unsure about the development of the PD. I also wanted to bring up the fact that this rank structure may not be what we all see when the server launches this is more for the developers to see the interest in certain positions and the structure we generally are looking for. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the massive support thus far and please continue that while also spreading the word. Thanks again everyone.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

You're doing real good work Kracken, this is good for the safety on the Island. Not only as a Governor candidate, but personally I appreciate it! Always would like to have you as a part of The Royal Family Party!

Once we are established and much more organized I will have to discuss that with our current members at that time. Thank you once again for the offer also.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Once we are established and much more organized I will have to discuss that with our current members at that time. Thank you once again for the offer also.

Definitely, wouldn't want you getting associated with us and then not be able to recruit! Your going about things right! 

• Like 1

Recently I have updated the rank structure and will not be accepting applications until I speak to each person one on one. Also putting this out there I need Detectives ASAP so please PM me. Also if you want an interview for a position please PM me.

You do realise there will be more then 1 server right? it seems to me and a few other people that you've dictated yourself and your friends a high position in the government out of nowhere, and acting like there's going to be only one identity server.

Whats the point?

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Narc said:

You do realise there will be more then 1 server right? it seems to me and a few other people that you've dictated yourself and your friends a high position in the government out of nowhere, and acting like there's going to be only one identity server.

Whats the point?

This is my plan for what ever official server we end up in. As I see it you're idea is more focused on no organization and let controlled chaos take over. As for "friends" getting high positions I am placing people in positions they are fit for. I am going after talent, real life experience, and RP experience for leadership positions for my proposed police department. If you would like to propose you're own that is totally fine but in you're own thread. I am trying to do what other people have done in the past make something organized. Just like companies, political parties, crime families etc.... I am just trying to bring organization to the police department. Thanks for you're concern. @Narc

• Like 1

I'm definitely interested! I think it'll be great to have some organization to it as well. 

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

I'm definitely interested! I think it'll be great to have some organization to it as well. 

@Kaitlyn you will also be part of my PD structure as we see fit

On 3/14/2017 at 3:47 PM, KenBlackout said:

Sadly we are not sure how SWAT would exist nor DEA, But we can make an Internal Affairs spot but you will need an interview for that spot.

SWAT teams would be handy in heist and hostage situations. We already know those are going to be in the game. And DEAs would be useful in investigating drug operations and trafficking.

@Kaitlyn let me or KenBlackout know if you're wanting to be a part the department in a PM.

@Mentality We have designated spots for those fields already. I think those specific positions may be filled when we can test peoples skills in-game.

I haven't yet decided where I'll be going, though I feel I'd be better off sticking with EMS as originally intended. This is not to say it won't change or that I'm against the PD.

6 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

I haven't yet decided where I'll be going, though I feel I'd be better off sticking with EMS as originally intended. This is not to say it won't change or that I'm against the PD.

No problem at all. We're all on the same side still! Lol. Keep us in mind if you do decide to change your mind though!

On 3/14/2017 at 4:34 PM, KenBlackout said:

As all of you know I am Kracken aka Ken Blackout from A3PL. I am here to finally set the Police Department into a formal world, as a hopeful leader. I am going to propose a rank system to you all after you're input. I want leaders to step up and assume high command positions I was our police officers to step up and fill this department. I have met many of you and I know you're experience hence the reason you were tagged. Invite people to come join us but lets structure this department better then we have been doing. My vision is to unite all our police in one area and set up a rank function so we can all better serve the community. I have thought over this decision long and hard but finally I had to grab the bull by the horns. I wish to head up the police department until someone is elected into the position. If elections are not needed I will hand the position over once we are finished building the police departments solid foundation. Let us officers unite for one common goal. Now for the fun part Positions:

Chief of Police: Kracken (If that's the census)

Assistant Chief of Police: @Lil_Fish

Captains: 2 Spots: Operations and Training @GotYourSix (Operations)

Lieutenant's: 4 Spots

Sergeant: 6 Spots

Senior Officer: 8 Spots

Officer: Unlimited Spots 

Cadets in Training: Up to Captain 

Specialty Jobs:

Detective: 4 Spots

Gang Task Force: 4 Spots

Drug Task Force: 4 Spots

Corrections: Head of corrections needed for this.

Discord Channel:  https://discord.gg/ZWV5dPe

Nothing is concrete I am willing to accept all changes and ideas.

Lets see if this idea works...............

Thank You Chief and just one for thing can i be a Undercover?

7 hours ago, Arum04 said:

Thank You Chief and just one for thing can i be a Undercover?

The developers have stated that cops cannot go undercover unfortunately...