Mikeybeast9

Identity Island Football League

6 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

One thing needed is a Salary Cap, or you will have the same bullshit that currently happens in futbol of stacked teams due the financial backing. 

Also I am not sure what other sports you could really do, Boxing, MMA, Golf, etc, as I would think most equipment heavy sports (hockey, American football) will not be playable sports due to not having the equipment in game.

I am not sure if you will be able to make the proper equipment either. 

I 100% agree that their needs to be salary cap, but I need to play the game first and determine how the money/economy works in Identity before I can make that decision

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

I 100% agree that their needs to be salary cap, but I need to play the game first and determine how the money/economy works in Identity before I can make that decision

I get that completely, and hopefully the game allows for player based leagues to be built and grow. 

• Like 1

This is a great idea ! i wish i could afford to buy a team but i guess for the first season i will just come and watch instead and have to pick the team that i want to support. 

• Like 1

Name it IdentityLiga. And I sure will have a team, we will be the Identity version of Bayern München.

• Like 1