Mikeybeast9

Identity Island Football League

Disclaimer: This topic is about association football (soccer), NOT American football.

Hello fellow sports fans! As many of you know, the developers have stated that sports will be a form of entertainment in Identity. Therefore I present to you the community's first top level sports league. Due to the name of island currently being unknown, it will stay Identity Island.

I present the Identity Island Football League (or Identity Premier League)

The league will consists of 12 teams across the 3 cities, which each city starting with a chief club. The other 9 clubs must be purchased for $100,000 and you will become the president of that club (with full customization, from team logo/name to hiring,etc.) with a reserved spot in the 1st season of the league.

Ash Hill:

-Ash Hill FC (chief club) (buy able for $250,000)

-(Open club spot)
-(Open club spot)

-(Open club spot)

Roseport:

-Roseport FC (chief club) (buy able for $250,000)

-(Open club spot)

-(Open club spot)

-(Open club spot)

Turtle Beach:

-Turtle Beach FC (chief club) (buy able for $250,000)

-(Open club spot)

-(Open club spot)

-(Open club spot)

As the president of the club, you may hire managers, coaches, and other officials that deal with players and field management.

League Season

The start of the season will begin with a recruiting/transfer window. This time period will last approx. 2-3 weeks in where teams may recruit players or trade players with other clubs. (AFTER THE TRADING WINDOW CLOSES, PLAYERS MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER CLUBS) 

As a player: You will show off your skills to various teams interested in hopes of getting selected to be on the team. Tryouts and combines are the best ways to be scouted. If a team is interested in you, they will offer you a contract and once both parties agree, congratulations you're on a team! (more details will be provided)

As a president/manager: You must actively scout for the most skilled players to assemble you're league squad in hopes of a title win. Hosting combines are a good way to find talent in the Identity community. If you are interested in a player, a contract must be made. The following must be included:

-Salary (per season, not per year)

-Signing bonuses (if any)

-Length of contract (maximum 2 in-game years, until renewal)

After all 12 teams have assembled their squad, the regular season will begin

Each team will play each other twice throughout a season (once at their home field and once at that of their opponents) , for a total of 22 games each club plays.

The scoring goes as follows: +2 points for a win/ +1 point for a tie/ 0 points for a loss

Clubs will play 2 games a week (one on Saturday, one on Sunday, unless rescheduling is needed), so each season should last no more than 3 months. 

The team at the end of the season with the most points will be declared League champion.

The champion club will receive (along with the title) a $1,000,000 prize (might be subject to increase).

Conclusion: This is all just in the works of development and I would really like the community's opinions on the matter. I plan on turning the Identity Premier League into the most popular sports/entertainment feature in the game. If you are interested in becoming a player or manager in the League or if you have any other questions, feel free to comment below!

Like and share with those who could seriously be interested!

idpremleague.png

Edited by Mikeybeast9
image problem
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Disclaimer: Este tópico é sobre associação futebol (futebol), NÃO futebol americano.

Olá colega fãs de esportes! Como muitos de vocês sabem, os desenvolvedores afirmaram que o esporte será uma forma de entretenimento em Identidade. Portanto, apresento-vos a primeira liga de esportes de alto nível da comunidade. Devido ao nome da ilha atualmente sendo desconhecido, ele permanecerá Identity Island.

Apresento a Identity Island Football League (ou Identity Premier League)

A liga será composta por 12 equipes em todas as 3 cidades, que cada cidade começa com um clube principal. Os outros 9 clubes devem ser comprados por $ 100.000 e você se tornará o presidente desse clube (com personalização completa, do logotipo da equipe / nome para contratação, etc) com um lugar reservado na 1 ª temporada da liga.

Ash Hill:

-Ash Hill FC (clube principal) (compra capaz para $ 250.000)

- (Lugar do clube aberto)

Roseport:

-Roseport FC (clube principal) (compra por US $ 250.000)

Praia da tartaruga:

-Turtle Beach FC (clube principal) (compra capaz de US $ 250.000)

Como presidente do clube, você pode contratar gerentes, treinadores e outros funcionários que lidam com jogadores e gerenciamento de campo.

Temporada da Liga

O início da temporada começará com uma janela de recrutamento / transferência. Este período de tempo vai durar aprox. 2-3 semanas em que as equipes podem recrutar jogadores ou negociar jogadores com outros clubes. (APÓS O JANELA DE NEGOCIAÇÃO FECHAR, OS JOGADORES NÃO PODEM SER TRANSFERIDOS PARA OUTROS CLUBES) 

Como jogador: Você vai mostrar suas habilidades para várias equipes interessadas na esperança de ser selecionado para estar na equipe. Tryouts e combinações são as melhores maneiras de ser rastreado. Se uma equipe está interessada em você, eles vão te oferecer um contrato e uma vez que ambas as partes concordam, parabéns você está em uma equipe! (Mais detalhes serão fornecidos)

Como um presidente / gerente: Você deve procurar ativamente para os jogadores mais qualificados  para montar você é time da liga na esperança de uma vitória título. As combinações de hospedagem são uma boa maneira de encontrar talento na comunidade de Identidade. Se você estiver interessado em um jogador, um contrato deve ser feito. O seguinte deve ser incluído:

-Salário (por temporada, não por ano)

- Bônus de assinatura (se houver)

-Duração do contrato (máximo de 2 anos de jogo, até a renovação)

Depois de todas as 12 equipes terem montado o seu plantel, a temporada regular começará

Cada equipe vai jogar duas vezes ao longo de uma temporada (uma vez em seu campo de casa e uma vez na de seus oponentes), para um total de 22 jogos cada clube joga.

A pontuação vai da seguinte forma: +2 pontos para uma vitória / +1 ponto para um empate / 0 pontos para uma perda

Os clubes jogarão 2 jogos por semana (um no sábado, um no domingo, a menos que o reescalonamento seja necessário), então cada temporada não deve durar mais de 3 meses. 

A equipe no final da temporada com mais pontos será declarada campeã da Liga.

O clube campeão receberá (juntamente com o título) um prêmio de $ 1.000.000 (pode estar sujeito a aumento).

Conclusão: Isso tudo é apenas nos trabalhos de desenvolvimento e eu realmente gostaria que as opiniões da comunidade sobre o assunto. Pretendo transformar a Identity Premier League na mais popular modalidade de desporto / entretenimento do jogo. Se você está interessado em se tornar um jogador ou gerente na Liga ou se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, sinta-se livre para comentar abaixo!

Como e compartilhar com aqueles que poderiam seriamente interessado!

Idpremleague.png

I think it's a great idea but I think prices are too high, it will take a long time for people to get that amount.

How will you get money for both the club and the organization? Perhaps through sponsorship?

7 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

I think it's a great idea but I think prices are too high, it will take a long time for people to get that amount.

How will you get money for both the club and the organization? Perhaps through sponsorship?

Well purchasing of clubs are for people with that kind of money. In the world of Identity, i think it won't be too hard to achieve wealth. I will lower the prices if i see making $100,000 proves too difficult. As for your other questions, yes sponsorship will be a huge part in order for the league to succeed. I'm hoping that the league will promote various businesses around the island, as the businesses promote the league in return. Also remember if you purchase a club, the more money you put into your team, the more players you can afford. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I bloody hate football but this is cool. very well thought out and professional

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Smells Good. But price is too high and developers already said that prices will be as it is in real life . They are not going to give high amount as rewards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Smells Good. But price is too high and developers already said that prices will be as it is in real life . They are not going to give high amount as rewards.

Thanks for your feedback! Comsidering that the real life prices for clubs are MUCH more expensive than what I suggested, I thought it was fair. However if making A LOT of money seems difficult, I will definitely lower club spot prices. If you are interested in becoming a player/manager, contact me with more questions!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Thanks for your feedback! Comsidering that the real life prices for clubs are MUCH more expensive than what I suggested, I thought it was fair. However if making A LOT of money seems difficult, I will definitely lower club spot prices. If you are interested in becoming a player/manager, contact me with more questions!

Right now my focus is to become a entrepreneur or bussinessman then invest in companies as share holder or become a simple criminal(easy to loot).If my taste changes i will sure contact you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Right now my focus is to become a entrepreneur or bussinessman then invest in companies as share holder or become a simple criminal(easy to loot).If my taste changes i will sure contact you.

Sounds nice! Contact me at anytime for business talks

8 hours ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Disclaimer: This topic is about association football (soccer), NOT American football.

Hello fellow sports fans! As many of you know, the developers have stated that sports will be a form of entertainment in Identity. Therefore I present to you the community's first top level sports league. Due to the name of island currently being unknown, it will remain Identity Island.

I present the Identity Island Football League (or Identity Premier League)

The league will consist of 12 teams across the 3 cities, each starting city with a chief club. The other 9 clubs must be purchased for $ 100,000 and you will become the president of that club (with full customization, from team logo / name to hiring, etc.) with a reserved spot in the 1st season of the league.

Ash Hill:

-Ash Hill FC (buy club for $ 250,000)

- (Open club spot)
- (Open club spot)

- (Open club spot)

Roseport:

-Roseport FC (chief club) (buy able for $ 250,000)

- (Open club spot)

- (Open club spot)

- (Open club spot)

Turtle Beach:

-Turtle Beach FC (chief club) (buy able for $ 250,000)

- (Open club spot)

- (Open club spot)

- (Open club spot)

As the president of the club, you may hire managers, coaches, and other officials that deal with players and field management.

League Season

The start of the season will begin with a recruiting / transfer window. This time period will last approx. 2-3 weeks in where teams may recruit players or trade players with other clubs. (AFTER THE TRADING WINDOW CLOSES, PLAYERS MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER CLUBS) 

As a player: You will show off your skills to various teams interested in hopes of getting selected to be on the team. Tryouts and combines are the best ways to be scouted. If a team is interested in you, they will offer you a contract and once both parties agree, congratulations you're on a team! (More details will be provided)

As a president / manager:  You must actively scout for the most skilled players to assemble you're league squad in hopes of a win title. Hosting is a good way to find talent in the Identity community. If you are interested in a player, a contract must be made. The following must be included:

-Salary (per season, not per year)

-Signing bonuses (if any)

-Length of contract (maximum 2 in-game years, until renewal)

After all 12 teams have assembled their squad, the regular season will begin

Each team will play each other twice throughout the season (eleven at their home field and eleven at that of their opponents), for a total of 22 games each club plays.

The scoring goes as follows: +2 points for a win / +1 point for a tie / 0 points for a loss

Clubs will play 2 games a week (one on Saturday, one on Sunday, unless rescheduling is needed), so each season should last no more than 3 months. 

The team at the end of the season with the most points will be declared League champion.

The champion club will receive (along with the title) a $ 1,000,000 prize (might be subject to increase).

Conclusion: This is all just in the works of development and I would really like the community's opinions on the matter. I plan on turning the Identity Premier League into the most popular sports / entertainment feature in the game. If you are interested in becoming a player or manager in the League or if you have any other questions, feel free to comment below!

Like and share with those who could seriously be interested!

Idpremleague.png

Look If I want to make a club yeah, I will do it myself and so why would I want to purchase a club when I could make one and have my team ready/ I can buy into the football league not buy a club.... xD I think you should maybe do it that a club has to buy in the league as most of that cash will be the prize pool and a percentage will go to the organisation to pay employees and such. 

• Like 1

@JamesLuck01

Do you think professional sports such as football will be made official in Identity? As in stadiums and advertised scheduled games? I haven't really been able to follow the sport, but the idea of this makes me want to try. xD

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Look If I want to make a club yeah, I will do it myself and so why would I want to purchase a club when I could make one and have my team ready/ I can buy into the football league not buy a club.... xD I think you should maybe do it that a club has to buy in the league as most of that cash will be the prize pool and a percentage will go to the organisation to pay employees and such. 

Answering your first point, yes i agree, in my first couple of sentences i explain this. You are purhcasing a spot in the LEAGUE for your club. The only purchasble clubs are the 3 chief clubs for $250,000 (might lower the price). For your second point, i also agree. The money used for getting into the league goes into the prize pool, aswell as daily league operations and broadcasting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mentality said:

@JamesLuck01

Do you think professional sports such as football will be made official in Identity? As in stadiums and advertised scheduled games? I haven't really been able to follow the sport, but the idea of this makes me want to try. xD

The developers already stated their would be sports. However I am really hoping they will see this topic, and allow for my league to be the OFFICIAL organization for football in Idenitiy (as no one else has suggested so). I am hoping all 12 teams will have their own stadium with sponsorships and official game broadcasting on TV.

11 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

The developers already stated their would be sports. However I am really hoping they will see this topic, and allow for my league to be the OFFICIAL organization for football in Idenitiy (as no one else has suggested so). I am hoping all 12 teams will have their own stadium with sponsorships and official game broadcasting on TV.

No, they won't have an official league, as it is an extra just for fun. These things are up to us players to organise :D 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, they won't have an official league, as it is an extra just for fun. These things are up to us players to organise :D 

True. It is more fun when features are player run.

5 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

True. It is more fun when features are player run.

(I was editing my last post to add this but you already replied/ seen that bit so thought I would just reply to the original post again adding more points.)

But why should people pay you to take the name of the club Roseport FC or Ash Hill FC or stuff, because your organisation don't own that name and why does someone have to contact you to be a manager or why not just do it xD You just worded your post wrong and I get it, but the idea is good and I know you have good intentions.

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

(I was editing my last post to add this but you already replied/ seen that bit so thought I would just reply to the original post again adding more points.)

But why should people pay you to take the name of the club Roseport FC or Ash Hill FC or stuff, because your organisation don't own that name and why does someone have to contact you to be a manager or why not just do it xD You just worded your post wrong and I get it, but the idea is good and I know you have good intentions.

Buyers interested in buying chief clubs are not buying names, they are purchasing the club itself. As far as i'm concerned, NO ONE has planned or even suggested a football league(or club). Since I'm the first to develop one, I think I have the right to claim a sports team name. Like I said before, the other 9 club spots are for YOUR OWN CLUB, as long as you have the money to enter the league. Nobody has to contact me to be a manager, I was saying that if they had any additional questions.

4 hours ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Buyers interested in buying chief clubs are not buying names, they are purchasing the club itself. As far as i'm concerned, NO ONE has planned or even suggested a football league(or club). Since I'm the first to develop one, I think I have the right to claim a sports team name. Like I said before, the other 9 club spots are for YOUR OWN CLUB, as long as you have the money to enter the league. Nobody has to contact me to be a manager, I was saying that if they had any additional questions.

ah ok, but you can't claim because your the first. It is a game and like it or not there is nothing against people taking the name when they get in and start playing. I am just saying if someone does, then you can't do anything about it because it is a game at the end of the day. Don't be greedy and "Try to claim" names to make money. "Claim the name" if you have a team already.

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

ah ok, but you can't claim because your the first. It is a game and like it or not there is nothing against people taking the name when they get in and start playing. I am just saying if someone does, then you can't do anything about it because it is a game at the end of the day. Don't be greedy and "Try to claim" names to make money. "Claim the name" if you have a team already.

Well looks like im buying the founder pass

We should have a league for all the main sports because it would be fun to have sports that all people can play and maybe if they are good enough they can make a career out of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomasHetch said:

We should have a league for all the main sports because it would be fun to have sports that all people can play and maybe if they are good enough they can make a career out of it. 

Yes that is my major long term goal

The perfect time period for a terrorist organization to conduct a terrorist operation would be during a massive sports event... hahahaha.

One thing needed is a Salary Cap, or you will have the same bullshit that currently happens in futbol of stacked teams due the financial backing. 

Also I am not sure what other sports you could really do, Boxing, MMA, Golf, etc, as I would think most equipment heavy sports (hockey, American football) will not be playable sports due to not having the equipment in game.

I am not sure if you will be able to make the proper equipment either. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, DLimit said:

The perfect time period for a terrorist organization to conduct a terrorist operation would be during a massive sports event... hahahaha.

We'll see about that...