Arma Inc.    Closed until town square module comes out

Introduction:

Hello I am the founder of Arma Inc. ,  Arma Inc. is a company for making high tier guns and selling them.We are looking for people that can be active and can be hard working.We sell to pretty much to anyone that has a gun licenses. If you need to take a leave for a while you need to tell a higher up, so you will not be kicked out. We also plan on making it an underground gun store so you can sell illegal weapons.We do not plan on interviews for now but in the future we will do interviews.

why you should join?

You should join Arma Inc. because you get paid around 50 bucks an hour plus you get a 25% discount on all the ammunition we make and that is just for a recruit. But if you are a higher rank then you can get a higher percent of the discount plus you get paid a higher amount and you get a discount on weapons.

Ranks:

Chairmen

Vice Chairmen

(S.G.M)Senior gun manufacturer

(G.M)Gun manufacturer

(S.G.R)senior gun researcher

(G.R)gun researcher

Manger

Assistant manger

Crew member

Team member

Recruit

The requirements to join:

• You have to be at least 21(in game) to join

Tell me why you want to join

• You have to have a mic
  •  

If you want to join reply below and say if you have a mic and why you want to join or text me.Tell me if you want me to add anything. 

• Now working with the royal family. 

Edited by Banzai14

15 hours ago, Dylan_Heisner said:

Ah, a supplier for the Royal Family. 

#LuciousTimesforGov2k17

Yep, want to join?

Edited by Banzai14

5 hours ago, Banzai14 said:

Yep, want to join?

I may, I am currently looking into starting a clothing store but if that fails it could very well be a possibility.

If gun business will actually be around possibly, I'd totally be interested for work here

Edited by DarkDIce

4 hours ago, DarkDIce said:

If gun business will actually be around possibly, I'd totally be interested for work here

So do you want to join?

I like to see someone set it out like this and not just a shop sort of thing it is a good idea setting ranks for this it will give it a better way of working and then everyone know's what there role is and they have good knowledge of the weapons they are selling because its the only type they sell. i really like this props :) 

On 13/03/2017 at 7:26 PM, Banzai14 said:

chairmen

Chairman, and  Vice Chairman.

Don't mean to be a grammar Nazi. Just will make your post look more professional. Good luck with your company.

16 minutes ago, GreyFox said:

Just will make your post 

Don't mean to be a grammar Nazi but.. 'It will just make your post'

3 hours ago, polydorou said:

Don't mean to be a grammar Nazi but.. 'It will just make your post'

If you actually read the message, you would understand that I don't care about grammar, It will just make his BUSINESS post look more professional. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Have a mic, I can help make sure operations or deliverys and security go smoothly, as well as make sure buildings are bought and work is going through. I am also more than capable of making sales myself

Really Nice post, you might encounter a problem regarding the business tho as the guns can be player crafted so everyone can craft their own gun and don't necessarily have to buy it from a store.