Capped

List of Confirmed Businesses

When im talking about "live" broadcasts, its with the caracter, not live sending as a youtubers. So I do think it could be possible, that a job as a  "reporter on place" ex. at a bank that are getting robbed, sending to a tv studio, that are reporting as a news station through the tv. - That would not require that much more programming other than the already ongoing ingame action.  Well as I sayd for a future idea, ofc at any abuse then the tv station can be shut down with all of its assets, im sure most will stay inside the frames so to speak.

I would recommend actually starting a live stream and actually set up programs through there like tv shows and if there is a 'breaking' news' hope there is a function to disable the hud anyway thats my opinion

What does that have to do with an ingame career as a reporter ?  (Where other players can see the news program on the ingame tv).  If I wanted to be seen as youtuber then I would allready have been doing it, witch I dont.

I plan to be a clothing designer (if possible) I'd like to be designing and manufacturing my own clothing.

On 3/17/2017 at 10:33 PM, LuciousTimes said:

The Royal Family...Political Party/Business

Crooked political party in the pockets of businesses.... just what the people want to hear.

5 hours ago, yungmandy said:

Crooked political party in the pockets of businesses.... just what the people want to hear.

No where's near true, please...get informed!

On 4/8/2017 at 6:03 AM, andyyd said:

I plan to be a clothing designer (if possible) I'd like to be designing and manufacturing my own clothing.

Hey, if you're interested to work as a clothing designer then I'd be more than happy to offer you a position here at Supreme Clothing. We give A LOT of flexibility to our workers, and venture out into all kinds of fashion.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

On 2017-4-7 at 2:41 PM, Turaxis said:

When im talking about "live" broadcasts, its with the caracter, not live sending as a youtubers. So I do think it could be possible, that a job as a  "reporter on place" ex. at a bank that are getting robbed, sending to a tv studio, that are reporting as a news station through the tv. - That would not require that much more programming other than the already ongoing ingame action.  Well as I sayd for a future idea, ofc at any abuse then the tv station can be shut down with all of its assets, im sure most will stay inside the frames so to speak.

There will be no camera/ recording objects like that in the game because they are heavy networking objects and take up too much resources; however unfortunately it is not on the agenda for the future and so YT is the way you have to go. I would love this as much as you and I would love to see the devs change there minds!

On 2017-4-29 at 1:18 AM, Honestii said:

Computer Repair shop, I might want to run this in-game.

There won't be a electronics store a such I believe but I don't think they have mentioned about it not being a possibility in the future, just don't hold your breath on it being something.

@LuckyDuck I was writing about that on Ideas, and then this thread came and talked about this (back in april month i think). I know it will not be a part of the 3 first modules, but was put out as an idea for a career mode in the future for the devs. - I did not say that it will be possible before the final release, how it can be possible are not my problem. - But it should ofc be possible to solve (as it is solved in other games, with a drone filming the ingame caracter, its made in Star Citizen).

Problem with the youtuber are that you have a RL commercial aspect to think of, and I was talking about to film the ingame events, with the ingame caracters, use the ingame TV for a local news station for the specific server. - Youtube will again not be the right channel for that.

But as I sayd I dont expect this to happen in the 3 modules, so no rush, just as an Idea for later.

Edited by Turaxis

Id like to be able to own and operate the following businesses if possible. 

grocery store

mechanic shop for maintenance repairs and performance upgrades

deli

hot dog stand

fast food restaurant 

Security company for private or business

Car/scooter rental

temporary labor agency

RC hobby shop sell drones and RC cars and planes

fishing boat

jet ski rental

boat rental