Immigration Application: Nova Tarkov

• Immigration Application
  • Name: Nova Tarkov (Not my real name)
  • Aliases: "Journeyman800", "JM-Rouge", "Journeyman"
  • Race: Caucasian
  • Eyes: BLU
  • Hair: BR
  • Origin: Texas

• Description: A veteran of the conflicts in Takistan, and the islands of Altis, and Stratis (From Arma 2 and 3) as a combat engineer. A leader of a group dubbed as the "November Dawn Corp." He is an experienced and hardened fighter. Nova wishes to immgrate to  [Name of the land Identity takes place] in hopes to settle down from his past and create a business.

Affiliations: "Righteous Fox Task Force" (2016-Present),"November Dawn Corp." (2015-Present), "Rouge-ONE" Milsim team (2015).
  • (Link(s)http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovemberDawnCorp)

The first two photos are the logos of two of the affiliated organizations mentioned; third photo is one from back in his military career.

What do I look forward to in Identity?

•  I look forward to earning enough money to start off with a decent-size home in order to decorate it the my desire and then form an organization with several of my other friends which also are looking to purchasing this game in the future which then we will  get geared up and take part in organized crime. *Cough* eh.. Don't put that in your notes, future law enforcement officers!

NDI Steam.png

Righteous Fox.png

20170212021202_1.jpg

Edited by Journeyman800
  • Like 2

Hey @Journeyman800 and welcome to the identity community. 

Nice application you got there. Seems like we got another good RP Player here :D

Enjoy your stay here and greetings from germany. :)

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you :D 

Just know that there is no form of military in the game. 

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

True, true. The military part was just for the background though and nice to meet everyone. Thank you forthe compliments as well!